Mass Driver Ammo ???

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ix
x3tc

Mass Driver Ammo ???

Post by ix » Sun, 13. Feb 05, 11:23

I know things are tough at the moment but I thought at least ammunition stocks would have been a priority :wink: Sooooooooooooo, does anyone know where I can buy ammo for my mass drivers ?? THere should be an ammo station in argon prime according to a local database but all I can find is a mass driver production facility. Oh and the equipment doc has run out again!

Cheers for any input.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun, 13. Feb 05, 13:12

could it be that the ammunition factory is off to one side of the sector and your scanner hasn't uncovered it? There's definitely a ammo fab in Argon Prime.

Failing this, perhaps this could become a priority factory for you to build...?

ix
x3tc

Post by ix » Sun, 13. Feb 05, 14:18

I'll have a closer look. I'm not yet in a position to buy a fac that cost as much as an amoo fact does.

cheers for the advice anyway

Charlie Whiskey
x3tc

Post by Charlie Whiskey » Sun, 13. Feb 05, 14:25

Unless you are a MD addict, it is not worth building your own factory to supply your own use. Once I bought 200 crates of ammo in one go and it lasted all the way through the game until I got sick and restarted.
"WhiskeyCorp - The universe's local monopoly" (TM)

Storm666
x3tc

Post by Storm666 » Sun, 13. Feb 05, 15:30

Tip: when you find the factory in AP, take some cahoonas along (its always almost empty), doing this will make sure you get ammo.

ix
x3tc

Post by ix » Sun, 13. Feb 05, 16:22

I thought I had visited the sector often enough that my sensiors would have picked it up :roll: Not to worry, will try again.

Cheers for the tip

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Sun, 13. Feb 05, 22:33

You can also find ammo in Argon and Split Equipment Docks (if you are lucky). There is also a Ammo Fab in Tharka's Sun.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”