Omicron Lyrae *Spoiler*

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

leea
x3

Omicron Lyrae *Spoiler*

Post by leea » Mon, 14. Feb 05, 16:03

Spoiler
Show

Ok, i'm not the omicron lyrae mission, I get to the part where you have to destroy the transporter jamming devices on the side of the ship. But every time I get in to range and turn to fire and has mover out of range again. any hints on how to do this mission? Would missles work?

thanks inadvance

leea

Tsar_of_Cows
x4

Post by Tsar_of_Cows » Mon, 14. Feb 05, 16:08

Spoiler
Show

What I did was simply park my ship alomng side the M0, then whenever one began to spin into range, turn aronud and fire at it: there is no point in chaseing them, you are likely to blow yourself up against the M0's hull if you do that.

KipperTheFish
x3tc

Post by KipperTheFish » Mon, 14. Feb 05, 17:42

If you are in a ship that can carry PSG's you will find them a lot more useful, you don't have toi hit the target spot on, just blast away and the shock wave will take out the targets in no time
Spoiler
Show
Pushing up the anti, I know you're gonna see me, Read 'em and weep, The deadman's hand again.

leea
x3

Post by leea » Mon, 14. Feb 05, 18:00

Thanks for the help guys I just finished the main missions.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 14. Feb 05, 18:03

Congrats. Now get started on Universal domination, starting with wiping out the Split :D

Al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

Kolohe
x4

Post by Kolohe » Mon, 14. Feb 05, 19:13

Al wrote:Congrats. Now get started on Universal domination, starting with wiping out the Split :D

Al
aww, come on they are just misunderstood. Everyone knows that "Split give you death" is really "Split give you hug".

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”