X Online, things i'd like to know

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The-Prophet
x2

X Online, things i'd like to know

Post by The-Prophet » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 02:40

just a few things here that i'm interested to know about a little list

Will it be using a realm system?
Will the server be cleared from time to time?
Will clans be selected during registration of it? (eg like shogun total war's system)

i'd sure i'll think of more but i'd like people to post thiers here, oh and if there is a topic already on this sort of subject the well sorry :roll:

also i'd hope that you could have a sort of "home" sector where you start and only you and your allies can access (via jumpdrive) that would let people who aren't in favour of fighting trade with friends and protect the people who spend less time online

i'm a member of the SHA (shadow heaven alliance) and well a few people to have a war with but after that its to try and hunt down people trying to pick on the weaker players, a sort of policing clan only not quite. any other clans here?

oh and i know there are a few X online topic but i couldn't find answers i was looking for. some strange things have been said though
If noone lives in a house of nothing, with nothing and nobody, when nobody comes to the door and noone answers it noone pats nobody on the back and invites nobody in. noone wants nothing and has nothing, is noone happy?

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 02:45

You're a long way ahead of yourself, XOU isn't being worked on AT ALL right now, and i doubt it will be for a long time yet. The q's you ask probably haven't been decided on by the devs. XOU is really just a "wouldn't it be good if we made an online version of X" thought right now, no serious work has gone into it.

The-Prophet
x2

Post by The-Prophet » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 02:49

ok thanks dude i'm not really online surfing the web for info much. its quite a hot topic back on the my board that i usually use.
If noone lives in a house of nothing, with nothing and nobody, when nobody comes to the door and noone answers it noone pats nobody on the back and invites nobody in. noone wants nothing and has nothing, is noone happy?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”