Mass Drivers.. the search for the unknown

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BDStyle
x3tc

Mass Drivers.. the search for the unknown

Post by BDStyle » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 23:00

Well here I am... the LAST possible place in my game that could sell md ammo and guess what. NO AMMO.

Funny thing is i went about it by just flying (not jumping) around the universe hunting for the ammo. was doing it while I read a book tbh lol as i like to have the game running while i read as i don't running the seta drive exploit/bug/tool/feature/whatever overnight. So i try to do something while seta is on even if its just travelling in search of something.. makes it feel less of an exploit. So ammo hunting a went with a good book in hand.

What do i have to show for it though... a well read book and a nova with two empty md's :(

Could someone post a video of what they look like LOL

kevenh
x3tc

Post by kevenh » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 23:20

Are you asking were Mass Driver can be bought from reliably :?

Argon Prime has an ammo factory (or other is it a EqD?) IIRC

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 23:23

Tharka's Sun also has a Ammo Fab. You can buy it at the Argon and Split Equipment Docks. You can build your own fab. I always find secret container full of it when I cant mount the weapon.

BDStyle
x3tc

Post by BDStyle » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 23:32

i think i may just make an ammo loop for it... that way i KNOW where i can get it :D

oh and th reason this thread exists is more of a vent of frustration lol

Apocholypse
x3

Re: Mass Drivers.. the search for the unknown

Post by Apocholypse » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 23:34

BDStyle wrote:Well here I am... the LAST possible place in my game that could sell md ammo and guess what. NO AMMO.

Funny thing is i went about it by just flying (not jumping) around the universe hunting for the ammo. was doing it while I read a book tbh lol as i like to have the game running while i read as i don't running the seta drive exploit/bug/tool/feature/whatever overnight. So i try to do something while seta is on even if its just travelling in search of something.. makes it feel less of an exploit. So ammo hunting a went with a good book in hand.

What do i have to show for it though... a well read book and a nova with two empty md's :(

Could someone post a video of what they look like LOL
Then come to me, I got three of them, with 20 aprox supporting facts and they make bugger all money. (they lose it actually). I spent 40 mill on that loop....I was proud of it too, it just looked so coool. :cry: But actually i saughted things now so it much better bye :D

Merroc
x3tc

Post by Merroc » Mon, 18. Apr 05, 23:54

list of ammunition factorys owned by NPC:
Spoiler
Show
Argon Prime
Nathan's Voyage
Family Tkr
List of places where you can buy the fab yourself:
Spoiler
Show
Argon Prime
Omicron Lyrae

RobG
x2

Post by RobG » Tue, 19. Apr 05, 01:29

Option 1, leave a ship in each AI fab and check regularly & feed the station resources if needed.

Option 2, Build your own fab, if you just want the ammo for personnal use, then you don't realy need a full loop just a fab.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”