KE duel SPPs question?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

theoverlord3
x3

KE duel SPPs question?

Post by theoverlord3 » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 18:37

right here i go, like every one i have a good spp in ke, its happy and never runs out, i recently downloaded the sector planner, and it says that there is still 20.1 :o demand for the sector even though my spp is there. so it looks like the place could benfit from another spp, 8) but the thing i`m worried about is my cargo ships docking at the same stations and wasting money. or is the chance of this very low. :?

what could i do to prvent ships selling to same station? :?:

any other tips would be great. thank you all. :) :lol:

also what is the reconmended ship for buying bofu? or husks? i have 2 crystal fabs 1 in emperors wisdom which as a 2 soyerys and a 2 spps quite close but its still running low.

and for the bofu i have a crystal fab in queens space which is low on the stuff

The_Seeker
x3ap

Post by The_Seeker » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 18:51

My advice is to close your loops in EW and QS by installing your own stations as providers. Same thing goes for KE. Create the loops yourself and use the SDS script or the FLDS script (if your ok with modified games) to coordinate the deliveries. This way the only problem you'll have is with the SPPs (more than one) sending ships to the same trading stations to buy the same group of crystals.
Peter Mentrie (1952 - 2005) - In loving memory....

theoverlord3
x3

Post by theoverlord3 » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 19:10

i have also heard of bph so whats better bph sds, or flds?

The_Seeker
x3ap

Post by The_Seeker » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 19:26

theoverlord3 wrote:i have also heard of bph so whats better bph sds, or flds?
They all do diferent things so they all have slightly different applications. Put very simply: BPH can only be used to buy wares at the beginning (once the pilot has leveled up a bit they can also sell), SDS is used to sell your wares to a specific station(s) at a specific price (excellent for doing tighly closed loops), and FLDS automatically cordinates all the selling and buying of wares of all your stations in a loop. You have to select a station to be your hub, assign all the other stations in the loop to the hub, and command all the TSs in the loop to turn on their FLDS script. Simply beautiful.

IMHO: FLDS all the way. But it's not signed; BPH and SDS are.
Peter Mentrie (1952 - 2005) - In loving memory....

theoverlord3
x3

Post by theoverlord3 » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 19:45

i think i`ll go for bph as as my loops repliy on the trading station in each sector to buy my goods i just need to get a some buying resources ships.

JamieKnowles
x4

Post by JamieKnowles » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 19:52

When you get BHP sellers, the script also checks if other BHP sellers you have are heading to the factory they selected to sell to, and if there is one, it will pick a different factory to sell to.

So that would help stop 2 ships selling to the same factory.

theoverlord3
x3

Post by theoverlord3 » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 20:19

ok i have got all the Ecell buying ships in boron space near the KE with bph software, do i have to turn it on or is just the fact they are have it mean that they will not dock at the same station.

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 20:43

You need to turn it on.

nilof
x3

Post by nilof » Thu, 21. Apr 05, 22:47

Put a crystal fab in Queens Space first, the AI SPPs there will buy less from
the AI crystal fab and the trading stations close to KE will have more crystals in stock.

And a Crystal Fab in Queens Space can get loads of money too.
{someone didn't observe the rules on signature sizes and lost their signature ;) - CBJ}

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”