Ufo?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ivan Marais Hector Ramire
x2

Ufo?

Post by Ivan Marais Hector Ramire » Sun, 24. Apr 05, 20:26

:?: I was in ore belt checking out one of my factories, when all of a sudden the Khaak attack. Now I wasn't at all surprised nor scared, but I notice that dozens of Mercury class ships are getting destroyed and are dropping items, so I decide to pick them up and profit. As I'm out there picking up items and avoiding getting fried by enemy crossfire, I notice an "unknown object" (not classified as enemy) flying at 450. I wasn't going to catch up to that in my mercury, and I was curious, so I loaded the game and jumped in my Discoverer. I find the object again, get a lock on it, and jump to max speed. As I get closer to it I realize that it is a ship, not an item (I thought the Khaak had dropped something) ! I finally get to see it's interesting shape...it looks like a UFO...and it has a red light that flashes and makes a little beeping sound.

Does anyone know what this is? I tried following it, but it took me nowhere. Then i tried blasting it. Poor thing didn't have shields.

antman112
x4

Post by antman112 » Sun, 24. Apr 05, 20:28

lol the ufo
that has been on this forum so many time iv lost cont
look at the serch and all will be toold
its just a ramdom fun thing
sorry of any spelling mistakes

Drainy
x3tc

Post by Drainy » Sun, 24. Apr 05, 20:38

it just goes round and round and round in a strange shaped circle around the universe :)

antman112
x4

Post by antman112 » Sun, 24. Apr 05, 21:00

i think is funyist thing in game iv had it wizz by me beeping me going whats attacking me were FIRE!!!!
fun
sorry of any spelling mistakes

Carl Sumner
x4

Post by Carl Sumner » Mon, 25. Apr 05, 05:40

There is no such thing! :sceptic:

You are overtired and need a rest. :|

It was just a weather balloon... :P

:lol:
Tinker

"If engineers built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization!"

pccenter
xr

Post by pccenter » Mon, 25. Apr 05, 09:00

You found the UFO. If you have a M5 with good speed (Disco) and dublex scanner command it to follow the UFO and watch it to explore the Universe (they travel all over the Universe including the Xenon Sectors and hidden sectors :D ). IMO this is the only use of that thing.

Welcome to the forum.

BOBER
x3

Post by BOBER » Mon, 25. Apr 05, 17:24

I dont see them much, but every time I see them, I splat them. Im hoping that if I kill enough. I may get some kind of responce, hopfully bad.
Means more bad guys for me to smash. :twisted:

Some Strange Man
x3

Post by Some Strange Man » Mon, 25. Apr 05, 17:38

U.... F..... O......

WTF are you talking about?

The harmless llittle easter egg that is also known as a "secret" goner ship?

BOBER, just imagine a fleet of GO class ships attacking you without any guns!!! :o

:lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”