pirate passenger mission failed straight away

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

chovy
x2

pirate passenger mission failed straight away

Post by chovy » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 14:27

Anyone got any info on this? I've search the forums and the FAQ for any info about this but theres nada.

I saw a mission in the Ore Belt pirate base. It was to transport 130 passengers to Flower Farm in Olmankeslats Treaty with a large moola reward. So I called my Express up to take them and when I accepted the mission, 2 messages came in. One saying "great! blah blah go here." The other message said "Pilot what just happened? We read a loss of lifesigns on your ship. blah blah."

I double checked my TP and didn't find anything wrong with it. I even bought a cargobay life support system just to make sure that they stay alive and tried it again, (although I'm CERTAIN that I've never needed a CLSS before in my TP runs.) Again same thing. Accept and fail straight away.

I'm stuck with a load of passengers that won't get off at the flower farm.
What gives?

FYI :
Ore belt Pirate base
transport 130 passengers
Adv Industrialist req.
TP class ship
21 mizuras
over 40K reward

Argon express
780 cargo space
Jumpdrive
Cargobay lifesupport system
400 energy cells
No weps and 5K shields

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 14:32

Did you land at the station in a different ship before switching to the TP to accept it? If so then this is a known issue.

chovy
x2

Post by chovy » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 14:34

argghghh!!not to me known it was.

Thanks CBJ. I'll go back and exit the station then enter again.

chovy
x2

Post by chovy » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 15:02

I'm still getting these messages, even when I undock and reenter the base with my lifesupported express.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 15:03

You probably need to wait for a new mission to spawn. The one that was created when you docked in the other ship is probably stuck like that.

chovy
x2

Post by chovy » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 15:10

Ok. Thanks.
:( :wink:

davidan
x2

Post by davidan » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 15:52

Or leave the station and jetisson the cargo :twisted: That gets rid of them!

dr. lomax
x2

Post by dr. lomax » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 15:59

Sell 'em back to the pirate base. 130 passengers? oh my

I don't know of this works btw, but a friend of mine said it was possible. I imagine it dosn't do much for your race relations however :roll:
So it's come to this, I told you this would happen Ani! The fanboys are taking over!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Doringo

Post by Doringo » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 16:15

dr. lomax wrote:Sell 'em back to the pirate base. 130 passengers? oh my

I don't know of this works btw, but a friend of mine said it was possible. I imagine it dosn't do much for your race relations however :roll:
Can't sell passengers, only slaves.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 16:44

Similar transport missions offered at PBs have been reported as being bugged.

Had one myself. The passengers had boarded already but I was still docked when I got another message saying that I've ejected my passengers (not true). There was no way to 'unboard' them other than ejecting them in space (they vanish immediately - so no collection of slaves).

Cheers Euclid

Boyd Sanders
x3

Post by Boyd Sanders » Sun, 5. Jun 05, 17:41

The first pirate transport mission I took, when I completed the mission I got a read text message and it didn't record the passangers as haveing been transported. Every pirate transport mission after that I have gotten an imediate second message telling me I have failed.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”