loop in omicron (plot spoiler)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Chaq_huan
x2

loop in omicron (plot spoiler)

Post by Chaq_huan » Fri, 22. Jul 05, 10:36

Hey, i did something REALLY stupid. I built a mosquito missile loop in Omicron. Don't do this. I should have though to do a search on this sector, but, alas, it just looked like a good spot. lots of secter defence etc.
Plus i had no reason to suspect that this was a future battleground.
Then as i progress through the plot, low and behold, there is another near PE scenario (which I Am in the process of averting :D Stupid argon do nothing, just watch :evil: ). Now, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me if there are any more "disasters" that occur in the plot. Thanks.

I must have all the luck in the X-Universe - Didn't get the wheat farm, Bought a Hydra, Have ageis destroyed in a collision, a condor destroyed by spaceflies, a tian parked in a HEN by accident, and now this.
Last edited by Chaq_huan on Fri, 22. Jul 05, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
You will never escape from my Falcon...
[ external image ]....Just don't move.

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 22. Jul 05, 10:47

nope thats it. In fact thats it for the plot so you have nothing more to worry about.

Al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

attep
x3

Post by attep » Fri, 22. Jul 05, 10:49

Spoiler
Show
No that's it :)
You owe me one brain. Yes you do.

Chaq_huan
x2

Post by Chaq_huan » Fri, 22. Jul 05, 10:54

Hmmm...that's good. I thought maybe they'd attack Greater profit (i have a loop there as well).

thanks
You will never escape from my Falcon...
[ external image ]....Just don't move.

ceogreen
x3tc

Post by ceogreen » Fri, 22. Jul 05, 12:51

Chaq_huan wrote:Hmmm...that's good. I thought maybe they'd attack Greater profit (i have a loop there as well).

thanks
No for some reason the Khaak seem to target Argon sectors, either that or the other races all have their own Julian's defending the sectors of the other races from khaak killer ships and secret bases....

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 22. Jul 05, 20:35

I would be carefull building in getso fume...

I have seen stations destroyed in a certain mission...

cavscout1739
x2

Post by cavscout1739 » Fri, 22. Jul 05, 20:49

That's why X3 will be super-cool with interstellar battles spilling over into sectors that you have factories in, and you watch in your HUD as they go pop pop pop and then you have a heart attack and collapse.

Seriously though - only those two sectors
Spoiler
Show
President's End and Omicron Lyrae
have this problem.

Or, you could go and destroy all of the Xenon, and you'll have the same result in systems between the Xenon sector with the shipyard and the other sectors the Xenon reside in.

Xenon invasion missions might also do this, but then you might expect some stations blowing up as an Ace of Ace fighting "carry me away from the Xenon" missions.

Okay, now I'll shut-up.

-Cav
"Everyone remember where we parked the ship."

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”