Can't configure turrets with gunnery crew script installed?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

vortexdr

Can't configure turrets with gunnery crew script installed?

Post by vortexdr » Mon, 3. Oct 05, 06:37

Hmm sorry if this has been asked before, but never noticed since i installed the bonus pack after getting my m6 but just got a m2 and noticed i lost the ability to change my turret options...Only thing i get is a grey gunnery crew option.

Do you lose the ability to control your turret settings with this specific script?
If so how do i uninstall just that one scipt without messing all my loops up. Or is there another wayt to config turrets. I figured the gunnery crews where an optional upgrade.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Mon, 3. Oct 05, 06:46

No you dont. The script just gives you extra options.

If you dont have access to the gunnery crews, you may not have enough loaded on the ship.

vortexdr

Post by vortexdr » Mon, 3. Oct 05, 06:58

So where are the old options? As said i only have the gunnery crew option in my turret settings...

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Mon, 3. Oct 05, 14:10

Fight software 1 & 2 missing on the M2 maybe? You'll need those to access the standard turret commands.

Scoob.

Burianek
x3tc

Post by Burianek » Tue, 4. Oct 05, 02:05

Gunnery crews does not remove any standard options. It only adds new ones.
"Nature's first green is gold" . . . stay golden.

DarkStar251
x4

Post by DarkStar251 » Sat, 15. Oct 05, 07:21

How the hell do you get personell? I have bought the info at my equipment dock and found trasnports, there is no comm option and blowing them up leaves mostly mosquito missiles....

:/

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Sat, 15. Oct 05, 07:32

DarkStar251 wrote:How the hell do you get personell? I have bought the info at my equipment dock and found trasnports, there is no comm option and blowing them up leaves mostly mosquito missiles....:/

:lol:

Blowing them up ? :)

Apparently you have to dock before them, and be watching the trade screen for them to show up.

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Sat, 15. Oct 05, 09:44

Spoiler
Show
once you have a crew-member .. unload 1 into your dock .. and get some lvl8 Iguana BPH-traders .. you'll never have to worry about crew again ..;)

G

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Sat, 15. Oct 05, 10:43

Here is a tip for Gunnery Crew hogs with an Equipment Dock or Trading Station:
(a) If you already have some Gunnery Crew ensure you have one or more of them in a ship that will dock with your Equipment Dock/Trading Station. Dock the ship with your Equipment Dock/Trading Station and transfer the crew to the station then back again.
(b) If you do not have any Gunnery Crew search the universe for a station with Gunnery Crew and add the gunnery crew to the station via the appropriate menu item on the Trading Station/Equipment Dock.

Now just max the price of the gunnery crew and add some BPH traders then let the crew come to you :D
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”