Mod that adds an M0 to X2?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Zachalmighty
x2

Mod that adds an M0 to X2?

Post by Zachalmighty » Sat, 22. Oct 05, 00:21

Are there any mods that add the M0 to X2?[/i]
those who you dont kill in this life will only be regret in the next. Its kinda hard to kill someone whos immortal.

Harlock776
x2

maybe

Post by Harlock776 » Sat, 22. Oct 05, 04:28

That depends on what you see as an appropriate represntation of an M0. In deadly's SSG mod there is of course the super star destroyer from starwars it has massive amounts of guns and shields and nothing can kill it lol. In me own mod my special edition of deadly's SSD is available with a few less guns and shields but has enough bite to it to get you through xenon sector 472 with a direct attack straight out of the gate hehe. I've got some other big ol ships in there too with a lot of guns but most people have very different definitions of what an M0 really is. The original xenon M0 from the first x game is still in X2 but only in the game files. It's not used in game but it's parts are there. When they are all put together they don't compare to the size of other capships though since their old scale is too small.

I used some of those parts on the xenon J in me mod like the towers and the front rotating thingy is an antenna on the xenon J now hehe.

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Sat, 22. Oct 05, 16:22

the 'biggest'ship I've seen is the Xenon M1 from the 'beam-mod' ..

its huge .. (iirc it had/has some docking problems .. but it reallydoesnt need any docked fighters ..

G

Dragon93
x3

Post by Dragon93 » Sat, 22. Oct 05, 16:44

The ones i have seen are the Khaak M1 from the beam mod (which is also deadly :twisted: ) and the Thalon Flagship from Thalon's Flagship mod, also deadly specially with a Thalon or Argon frigate.

Hope it helps. :)

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”