help for mission on X3 (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

anima36
x3

help for mission on X3 (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

Post by anima36 » Tue, 1. Nov 05, 18:25

when Noah tells you that you need to talk to that guy in freedoms reach he jumps there and says im sending you information now, but i dont have the coordinates of this sector in my jump drive. should this be this case, if so where is freedoms reach

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Tue, 1. Nov 05, 18:44

Thats the fun of exploring. Dont know where it is since I haven't reached that part of the plot ... yet. Its probably just getting back to Noah.

k.spurr
x3tc

Re: help for mission on X3 (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

Post by k.spurr » Tue, 1. Nov 05, 19:30

anima36 wrote:when Noah tells you that you need to talk to that guy in freedoms reach he jumps there and says im sending you information now, but i dont have the coordinates of this sector in my jump drive. should this be this case, if so where is freedoms reach
same with me and im still looking :lol:

oconnor5885.freeserve.co.
x2

Post by oconnor5885.freeserve.co. » Tue, 1. Nov 05, 20:04

go to bali g east of argon prime then travel south through 3 systems. Its past brennans triumph. let me know when you get there because that is where I am stuck :evil:

anima36
x3

Post by anima36 » Tue, 1. Nov 05, 21:12

thanks, i probably wont be able to help you on that one for a bit coz i got bored and soled my buster for 2 mercuries but i might sell the mercuries and then i could buy a better buster with the money i have made trading.

Kampenaar
x3tc

Post by Kampenaar » Thu, 3. Nov 05, 09:24

Spoiler
Show
Just keep on going south (also in danna's chance) that when you come in the right sector!!! Keep going south and dock with the teladi traiding station (then a conversation between you, Noah and a teladi starts!!
Good luck!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”