Solar plant in Home of Light, when supply and demand go horribly wrong

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Enuo
x3

Solar plant in Home of Light, when supply and demand go horribly wrong

Post by Enuo » Sat, 5. Nov 05, 15:23

I made a power plant in home of light, gave it a buyer/seller transport, and left seta on overnight, i came back to a HORRIBLE framerate figuring compuer needed to be restarted, when i checked my sector map, there were hundreds of ships flocking my power plant. For comparison it takes 3 taps of page down to get to the bottom of the ship listing in argon prime, in home of light it takes TEN pushes of of page down to get to the bottom. Theres at least 20 centaurs, 30 novas, and 50++ discovers flying around it. And i do mean around it, the station is surrounded by a solid block of shapes on the sector map.

(im not sure policy on double posting, but i think this is more of a bug than the dynamic universe and argon lack of power plants, so im going to post this in the bug section too)
Last edited by Enuo on Sat, 5. Nov 05, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

speeduk
x3

Post by speeduk » Sat, 5. Nov 05, 15:28

1 seller is not enough. You need 3 fast transports 3000 cargo to shift the energy as even the medium makes a lot of energy. I have mine selling @ 17 so not to attract the npc and make a nice profit.

JayJay
x3

Post by JayJay » Sat, 5. Nov 05, 15:30

My argon military power is going to your scenario and boron have nothing left of their strength. So I thought to support the boron with weapons and factories to balance the power between both, seems to be working :)

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Sat, 5. Nov 05, 15:47

Argon does not lack energy. They have a XL and a M in Ore Belt, a L and a M in The Wall, a XL and a L in Power Circle, a L and a M in Antigonie memorial.

Normally this would be more then enough, but the AI's traders are just so incompetent.

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Sat, 5. Nov 05, 20:34

Its cut by about half now, after i increased price of energy cells but i took screenshots from my saved game

[ external image ]

You can just make out the "ring" of my spp in that mess.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”