spacefly collectors?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tyxaing
x3

spacefly collectors?

Post by tyxaing » Tue, 8. Nov 05, 21:21

can someone please explain to me how this thing works? the game and the manual give absolutely no description except "they catch spaceflies, huuurrrrr!" and im confused.

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Tue, 8. Nov 05, 21:25

there is an FAQ in the manual under trading i think that tells you.

basicaly use Ion Disruptors to stun them, then pick them u like ordinary cargo (drop shields and drive over them), just make sure they are stunned or they leave a nice dent in your hull, dont be the first person in X3 to get killed by a spacefly! :D
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

robbyroy
x2

Post by robbyroy » Tue, 8. Nov 05, 21:30

I played x2 since the beginning and didn't know how to use this. But I found it in the x3 manual. It says you also need an Ion Disrupter to stun them and then you collect them like any cargo floating in space. The info is on page 43 in my manual under Q&A. Haven't tried it yet GL.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”