Single ship = can't pilot other ships?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 20:22

Yep.. I agree they so far in more then 10 years didn't go anal route. But every time talk about dlc comes out of the closet. I remember good developers going under thanks to the "we are business" mentality. And the whole lets ignore long standing player base and cater to future/maybe crowd that cheers that dlc is awesomesause. Then all resources are dumped into making worthless junk and milking pennies instead of putting resources towards an even half decent xpack. By the time realization hit they have nobody there to lean on. Only option left is to sell to ea/activision release one more title and then get tossed out like an old mop.

Anyhoo I'm getting really tired of staring at my damn steam pre-order. I want go have a legitimate excuse to complain about 1 ship design. Preferences is all good... but I know there has got to be something else I will not like and miss from old series.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Geek
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by Geek » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 20:27

DaddyMonster wrote: ps. are we still having the one ship debate. Is that even possible after all this time?
Why not ?
You would be surprised by the amount of people who blindly bought the game without even knowing this "feature", and are upset about it.
This matter is not going to end.
Right on commander !

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 20:35

Geek wrote:
DaddyMonster wrote: ps. are we still having the one ship debate. Is that even possible after all this time?
Why not ?
You would be surprised by the amount of people who blindly bought the game without even knowing this "feature", and are upset about it.
On top of that some do not like "spoilers" so they avoided looking at any info but eventually ended up knowing anyway but didn't like it.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Arraamis
x3tc

Post by Arraamis » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 20:49

Geek wrote:
Why not ?
:lol: Count me in on that group that didn't fully understand the feature changes in XR. :lol:

I mainly brought XR to support the ongoing development of the franchise, to support the DEV's and because I like the series. Everything else is pretty much secondary because if I'm in a position to -- I will continue to support anything X. Plus and more importantly, based on past experiences, I'm more than guaranteed to enjoy the newest release XR.

So, the single ship thing isn't a genuine deal breaker by no means. And I have high hopes that based on the feedback pouring in from users that either the DEV's or the community will find a way to add more user controlled ships.

What I am really pissed about is that I may not even get a chance to play the game until late Saturday, because I have to take care of of a few responsibilities first. :twisted:

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 20:55

Arraamis wrote:
:lol: Count me in on that group that didn't fully understand the feature changes in XR. :lol:

I mainly brought XR to support the ongoing development of the franchise, to support the DEV's and because I like the series. Everything else is pretty much secondary because if I'm in a position to -- I will continue to support anything X. Plus and more importantly, based on past experiences, I'm more than guaranteed to enjoy the newest release XR.

So, the single ship thing isn't a genuine deal breaker by no means. And I have high hopes that based on the feedback pouring in from users that either the DEV's or the community will find a way to add more user controlled ships.

What I am really pissed about is that I may not even get a chance to play the game until late Saturday, because I have to take care of of a few responsibilities first. :twisted:
Lol I bought ce steam edition to support ego but already knowing I hated the bloody skunk. >_< Does that make me a sad person? Or hopeful person... Hmm...

I find it odd, I grown tired of hyperion over the years but I shall miss ability to dock a scout ship with my personal one. That was a helova orgasmic perk hyperion gave.
Last edited by hisazul on Wed, 13. Nov 13, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

DaddyMonster

Post by DaddyMonster » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 20:56

Ah, that's fair enough, it's not old news to everyone.

Alci
x4

Post by Alci » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 21:25

Arraamis wrote:I may not even get a chance to play the game until late Saturday, because I have to take care of of a few responsibilities first. :twisted:
come on, if it's so important someone else solves it. If it's not it's not worth worrying :P

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”