[Crafting] XRebirth Secret

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 23:19

Spami wrote:Has someone an image of how an Nvidium asteroid looks like?
I'll get on to it right now.. it'll be a few RL hours though :(
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Comandante James T. Kirk

Post by Comandante James T. Kirk » Sun, 8. Feb 15, 11:25

Ognjen85 wrote:I think that currently to solve such "impossible collection" issue, you can abort current mission and find it on some other station that has multiple docking ports. I did shield mission already and now that it is completed, I can still see mission offered around. Anyway, backup your save game before you try this.
It worked for me :)

Thanks !!
Si Dios estuviera jugando a los dados con la estructura del universo... seguramente le habría salido tal como lo conocemos...

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Fri, 13. Feb 15, 04:45

Many apologies Spami; RL got in the way.

I've made a new post in Spoilers which may well help.. the image size limitations on the forum are a major PITA for this sort of thing :(
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 23. Feb 15, 21:37

Hiya,

I accepted the Rare Engine mission from a PMC person early on during a plot game (derp...) and so now that person hates me with a passion.

If I cancel the mission, does anyone know if it will respawn somewhere else?

Thanks in advance,
Sparks

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Mon, 23. Feb 15, 22:39

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:If I cancel the mission, does anyone know if it will respawn somewhere else?
Aborting is fine. Rare Engine is one of those missions which can be completed any number of times - first to get the engine, later for the cash.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 23. Feb 15, 22:42

Super, thank you.

riceygringo
x4

Post by riceygringo » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 05:43

If I don't have a freighter capable of mining right now, does using my mining laser to blow up the Nvidium asteroids yield spacefly eggs?

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Thu, 12. Mar 15, 13:50

riceygringo wrote:If I don't have a freighter capable of mining right now, does using my mining laser to blow up the Nvidium asteroids yield spacefly eggs?
Yes; anything capable of blowing up a 'roid has a chance to drop eggs (or other stuff)

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 15:21

This thread is awsome! :D
So nice to know where the goodies are.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Goobers
x4

Post by Goobers » Sat, 21. Mar 15, 10:09

HighExplosives12 wrote:
santi wrote:
HighExplosives12 wrote:How do i get the rare engine axis part?
They are randomly dropped by destroyed ships, so it is a matter of keep destroying ships till it drops.
It seems that the most common ship to drop the rare engine axis part is the eterscel sentinel (most expensive Heart of Albion fighter)
BTW... YOU don't have to be the one to destroy ships... I've picked up a ton of crap (scrap metal is actually awesome though) along with a bunch of rare engine parts, just by being a scavenger (I decided to avoid all unnecessary combat for the time being).

Find a zone where two opposing factions are known to visit, go do the whole scan the station thingy and eventually, the fighting will have died down. Zoom around and collect loot.

Steff1983

Post by Steff1983 » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 13:21

lonly giant i cant find a khaak relict

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 31. Mar 15, 04:43

I've put this in code to preserve the formatting; it's not worth the bother to upload a separate file:

Code: Select all

..=====================================..=====================================..
||             Khaak Relic             ||          Ancient Relic              ||
..=====================================..=====================================..
||       Far Out|Exhaustless Mines     ||      Lookout Alpha|Dormant Bear     ||
||-------------------------------------++-------------------------------------||
||  Bleak Pebble|Persistant Darkness   ||    Molten Archon|Lava Flow          ||
||-------------------------------------++-------------------------------------||
||    Commerce Core|Last Stand         ||  Eclipse Clouds|Relocating Stones   || 
||                                     ||    Devoid Clime|Cozy Shade          ||
||     Sable Vortex|Cryptic Heart      ||    Sable Vortex|Venturous Profit    ||
||  Blurred Reflection|Sixth Scripture ||                                     ||
||=====================================##=====================================||

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Tue, 31. Mar 15, 13:14

Snafu_X3 wrote:I've put this in code to preserve the formatting; it's not worth the bother to upload a separate file:

||             Khaak Relic             ||          Ancient Relic              ||
||       Far Out|Exhaustless Mines     ||      Lookout Alpha|Dormant Bear     ||
||  Bleak Pebble|Persistant Darkness   ||    Molten Archon|Lava Flow          ||
||    Commerce Core|Last Stand         ||  Eclipse Clouds|Relocating Stones   || 
||                                     ||    Devoid Clime|Cozy Shade          ||
||     Sable Vortex|Cryptic Heart      ||    Sable Vortex|Venturous Profit    ||
||  Blurred Reflection|Sixth Scripture ||                                     ||
||=====================================##=====================================||
Neat :D
Why are there two zones in one box? Same system?

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 31. Mar 15, 16:56

Yep, same system

ZaphodBeeblebrox
x4

Missing a lockbox

Post by ZaphodBeeblebrox » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 02:11

During one of the Betas I found the lock box in commerce core.

However it was empty!

I am missing one of the relics.

Is there anyway to get this back? Save editing?

Cheers ZB.
It was a woman who drove me to drink... you know I never went back and thanked her.

Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Re: Missing a lockbox

Post by Tamina » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 21:12

ZaphodBeeblebrox wrote:During one of the Betas I found the lock box in commerce core.

However it was empty!

I am missing one of the relics.

Is there anyway to get this back? Save editing?

Cheers ZB.
Save editing, yes.
Look up the id on http://roguey.co.uk/xrebirth/wares/ and paste it in your inventory in your savefile.

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 21:31

wondering where exactly in the campaign you get the mk 2 mining laser, heavy laser, mk 3 pulse maser, mk 2 particle repeater, plasma cannon mk 2 and the mk 2 inertial hammer. Or if they aren't in the campaign where would they be located :?

besides the mk 3 particle repeater you get from the mission, and the mk 2 pulse maser from the campaign I haven't found any others. And there's another question how many mks types are there of the weapons? Do they go up to mk 5 or are there only 3 mks levels for weapons?

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 21:48

Requiemfang wrote:wondering where exactly in the campaign you get the mk 2 mining laser, heavy laser, mk 3 pulse maser, mk 2 particle repeater, plasma cannon mk 2 and the mk 2 inertial hammer. Or if they aren't in the campaign where would they be located :?

besides the mk 3 particle repeater you get from the mission, and the mk 2 pulse maser from the campaign I haven't found any others. And there's another question how many mks types are there of the weapons? Do they go up to mk 5 or are there only 3 mks levels for weapons?
As far as I know the mk3 weapons are part of the Teladi DLC as they can only be bought there from the Teladi except the particle repeater mk3 which you get from a Split.

There are only 3 three mk3 weapons which is also the highest tech level.

I only played in freeplay so I don't know if the mk2 weapons (and mk3 weapons?) are triggered available during the campaign.

/l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 23:18

Currently:

Mk1 & Mk2 weps are available immediately in freeplay; you'll have to reach certain plot points to unlock them (for a buy-once hefty discount) if you're playing the campaign. Mk2 Plasma Cannon is only unlocked in the campaign once you reach a certain point in OL, so fairly late

Heavy Laser & Mk3 PM are only available through Teladi DLC traders. Mk3 Particle Repeater is available from a repeatable crafting mission

Those are the current top ranks of weps available to you

vwcd
x4

Post by vwcd » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 14:48

Hi All,

I am trying to find the Kha'ak relics and one is supposed to be at Exhausted Mines, however I did not find it using advanced sensors.

I am using version 3.53, can anyone confirm it is in exhausted mines and a tip to find it?

Regards

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”