Deliver 300 units of food rations - Problem resolved.

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Exo Pesta
x4

Deliver 300 units of food rations - Problem resolved.

Post by Exo Pesta » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 10:19

Hi all,
X Rebirth is my first X game and I really enjoy it so far but I'm stuck and don't understand what to do. Please help me...
Talking about quest where you need to deliver "300 units of food rations". Situation is next. I have "Rahanas (Container & Energy)" ship loaded with 300 units of food rations in my squad. I come to selling point and can't sell with error "you cannot use construction vessel to sell cargo". I don't get it :( First of all: I don't have construction vessel in my squad!; Second: I have "Rahanas (Container & Energy)" ship loaded with 300 units of food rations in my squad near the station. What am I doing wrong? :(

Thanx for help :)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Deliver 300 units of food rations - Problem

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 12:15

That is very odd and that exact behaviour hasn't been reported before as far as I know. Is your game vanilla, the save unedited, and have you verified the XR gamefiles cache recently? Maybe try again with the Rahanas not in any squad.

A rather obvious question sorry, but are you positive you selected the Rahanas for the trade and not the CV in error? The ship selection UI for offers/deals is not the easiest to navigate!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Exo Pesta
x4

Post by Exo Pesta » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 12:45

It's new computer, new game and new unedited save. The game is vanilla as it could possibly be... :) But ok there is a thought about selecting wrong ship. I'm just added Rahanas (Container & Energy) to my squad. Do I need to select somehow ship to trade? I mean I don't know, because when I needed to buy/sell 100 energy there was no problem maybe because I had only one additional ship?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 12:49

Yes if you have more than one AI ship then you need to choose the one to take the offer/deal.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Exo Pesta
x4

Post by Exo Pesta » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 19:02

Thank you so much! I really wouldn't understand that by myself. Now everything is alright and I can enjoy the game further... :) But... now I really understand all that hate and negativity towards this game... not all people so tolerant and patient like I'm... Thanks for help again :)

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”