Help with the registration of the game

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ispanets1970
x4

Help with the registration of the game

Post by ispanets1970 » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 16:34

Good afternoon, tell me, earlier I had a game from steam registered on the egosoft website, this is when only online features were introduced, then I did not use the egosoft account and, accordingly, I do not remember any mail to which I registered, since the mail has been changed for a long time, after the purchase and installation of barons, since I just previously had the main version of the game was purchased only, and therefore I purchased all the details, in the collector's collection, I decided to go to egosoft for online functionality, but since I don't remember where I registered earlier, I created a new account, but when I try to register the game, I write that the account from the steam is linked to another account. I wrote to steam with a request to somehow remove the binding of the game, they said that you need to contact egosoft, but I can't find where to write there. throws it to different pages with answers, but maybe someone will tell you exactly where you need to go to write to tech support, I tried to link the game from Steam in the section, click on the button, I can select my account (shinshilka1
shinshilkasonia) in steam and log in to it, but in any case a message appears that the game is already linked to another account on the forum. thank you in advance!!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Help with the registration of the game

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 15. Apr 23, 17:26

Please contact CBJ via Private Message.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”