[MOD] Yet Another Trader v2.03c (updated 11th March '16)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Wed, 9. Mar 16, 12:48

No they don't.
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

jojorne
x4

Post by jojorne » Wed, 9. Mar 16, 22:17

YorrickVander is it possible to group them to something like Ships\Traders just like Ship\Skunk and Stations are in Properties Menu when assign a new Superior? maybe UniTrader knows...

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Fri, 11. Mar 16, 01:06

Minor update at Phipz request for mod compatability.

@jojorne - will consider it, time allowing

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Fri, 11. Mar 16, 02:03

got to say loving this mod, I have never been much of a trader prefer to fight and mine, having this get my rep up and making me money on the side is awesome :D
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

D.O.S.
x4

Post by D.O.S. » Sun, 13. Mar 16, 11:55

Thanks for this Mod save a lots time finding trades

Also its a must have for the plot game lol
Yat traders have found loads of fusion reactors in a few hours & in 12hrs of looking my self i found ZERO i just have to check on there orders when they take the cash trades so i can redirect the reactors to my construction sites
OS:MS Windows 10 Pro x64 / Cpu: AMD-FX Piledriver 8350 @4.0Ghz / Mb:GA-990FXA-UD3 / Memory:16Gb DDR3 Crucial Ballistix Tactical @1866
Gpu:Gigabyte Nvidia 770GTX 4GB GDDR5 / Storage:Crucial RealSSD M4 128GB System, WD Caviar Green 2TB HD Data & Games / Display:24" Asus VG248 1920 x 1080 @144Hz + Nvidia 3D Vision Kit
Input Devices:Razer Deathstalker / Razer Oruoboros / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / BroadBand:EE 4GEE MobileBroadBand (50Gb PCM)

Phipsz
x4

Post by Phipsz » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 14:55

found a (relatively minor) bug for miners: after collecting wares, they will look for available tradeoffers but ignore the amount of the tradeoffer and instead try to sell all they have, which, if that is more than what is offered to take, will result in a failed trade. I just stumbled upon this bug when I wondered why my galaxy miner (leviathan ship class) was not selling its wares. sure, it has an insanely big storage but this could happen to any ship, given a small enough buyoffer. the command in question is in yat.mining.ship.free, and the line is

Code: Select all

<set_value name="$amount" exact="this.ship.cargo.{$buyoffer.ware}.count" />
I think $amount should be the max of the current amount in cargo and the amount offered by the tradepartner.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 17:23

Noted Phipz, cheers :)

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 19:29

38784.26 D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/X Rebirth/extensions/yat2/ui/menu_trading_offers.lua(27): GetNPCBlackboard(): Component 0 does not exist any more
Thought I would post this probably nothing dangerous as my Yat is still making me money. :)
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 20:53

Pretty sure that's harmless while checking yat/non yat ships for display in trade menu/deal menu

I3laze
x4

Post by I3laze » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 01:44

Hi Yorrick, mod is still working flawlessly. Is there any way you can add options for traders to buy defence, repair and cargo drones themselves if they lose them? Just like the options for stations to restock drones when needed.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 16:42

I3laze wrote:Hi Yorrick, mod is still working flawlessly. Is there any way you can add options for traders to buy defence, repair and cargo drones themselves if they lose them? Just like the options for stations to restock drones when needed.
stations should automatically be able to do that now in 4.00. You set it up through the station manager I believe.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 17:23

I3laze means the ships not the stations :) I was gonna wait for a bit. I have no idea if ES intend more content for XR now or whether they plan to re-add this functionality for ships. They may just want to put their energies into the next project. I'm gonna hang fire with this type of addition for the moment until ES tell us (ok that's not gonna happen but we live in hope) or sufficient time passes that I can assume there will be no 5.0 or next big release for XR with shiney new toys.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 17:43

hmm with the infrequency of their updates and news... it will be months before we even hear anything from them of official capacity. Compared to some other developers out there, their record of informing their players is spotty at best.

I3laze
x4

Post by I3laze » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 19:25

Ok Yorrick guess I'll have to wait then :)

Lord Crc
x4

Post by Lord Crc » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 12:41

Just to make sure my new start does not get f'ed up, is this mod compatible with the "Sensible Miners" mod?

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 13:12

afaik i know sensible miners hasn't been updated in quite some time so I cannot vouch for whether it works at all.

iNelsy
x4

Post by iNelsy » Sat, 30. Apr 16, 11:40

Condition for notifications and write in logbook always false here:

aiscripts\yat.trade.performplayertraderun.xml:503:        <do_if value="this.ship.commander == player.primaryship">
aiscripts\yat.trade.performplayertraderun.xml:542:        <do_if value="this.ship.commander == player.primaryship">
aiscripts\yat.trade.performplayertraderun.xml:600:        <do_if value="this.ship.commander == player.primaryship">
aiscripts\yat.trade.performplayertraderun.xml:671:          <do_if value="this.ship.commander == player.primaryship">
aiscripts\yat.trade.performplayertraderun.xml:704:        <do_if value="this.ship.commander == player.primaryship">
aiscripts\yat.trade.performplayertraderun.xml:757:        <do_if value="this.ship.commander == player.primaryship">
For some reason ship that assign to Yat always leaves player squad.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Sun, 1. May 16, 18:38

Ah yeah, my bad not removing some legacy stuff - I had intended that YAT ships could be in or out of squad for this version. Some unforseen issues with stuff added in 4.0 made it a buggy thing, so I reverted to forcing YAT ships to be out of squad. The design for yat 2 was done before 4.0 was announced in beta so it became a mission each beta release to check for new incompatabilities and changes to the base ai I leverage.

Lord Crc
x4

Post by Lord Crc » Sun, 1. May 16, 20:45

YorrickVander wrote:afaik i know sensible miners hasn't been updated in quite some time so I cannot vouch for whether it works at all.
Well I took a gamble and it seems to be working just fine, both in and out of zone.

The only "downside" with having an auto-miner is that you can't see how much money it's made, I guess because it tries to use the regular profit calculations which doesn't work if you got the resources for free?

In any case, thanks a lot for this mod, it's a great addition.

nog22
x4

Post by nog22 » Mon, 23. May 16, 19:43

hello,
with your mod and galaxy range i m am now the king of the universe
do you think you can add multiple assignment to YAT because adding 60 freshly buyed gigurum to yat one by one is very annoying:)
or perhaps i missed something to do that
thanks for the work

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”