Recommend me some mods / scripts please

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Scoob
x4

Recommend me some mods / scripts please

Post by Scoob » Wed, 17. Aug 22, 15:41

Hey all,

Can anyone please recommend some decent mods / scripts for X3FL please? In the past - I've not played an X3 game in a very long time - I've loved things like Paul Wheelers mod or, more recently (but still ages ago) the excellent Litcube mod. I like ships to be tougher and bullet speeds to be faster for tougher combat.

If anyone would be able to recommend something / combinations of something, I'd be most grateful. I understand that many X3AP scripts work with FL, or perhaps they've been updated to do so. I'm really out of touch with all things X3, so it feels like a new game all over again lol. However, I do NOT want to play vanilla FL.

Note: I wasn't sure whether to ask this here or in the main FL forum. I mean, I *am* asking for scripts, but this are seems more about their creation than asking for recommendations.

Cheers.
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Wed, 17. Aug 22, 19:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic lock, since there is a new one in the X3FL forum, now.

alexalsp
x4

Re: Recommend me some mods / scripts please

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 17. Aug 22, 16:24

You are in the wrong section, you need to ask this question here and see the mods from Cycrow ...

viewforum.php?f=201

Scoob
x4

Re: Recommend me some mods / scripts please

Post by Scoob » Wed, 17. Aug 22, 16:31

alexalsp wrote:
Wed, 17. Aug 22, 16:24
You are in the wrong section, you need to ask this question here and see the mods from Cycrow ...

viewforum.php?f=201
That's weird, I was literally in the FL scripts and modding section when I hit New Topic, why did the post go here? lol.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”