[MOD] Vacana Ltd. Schiffe V2.0 - AddOn für [MOD] Herschels Geschenk (15.08.20)

Hier ist der ideale Ort um über Scripts und Mods für X Rebirth zu diskutieren.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Brahemino
x4

Re: [MOD] Vacana Ltd. Schiffe V2.0 - AddOn für [MOD] Herschels Geschenk (15.08.20)

Post by Brahemino » Fri, 23. Oct 20, 15:21

@SirFrancisDrake

Hi, I hope I have not caused any disturbance ... but I could not help but notice how masterful the work you have done in the Vacana ltd mod.
I've never played too much of x: rebirth as I am a control freak and I absolutely need to pilot all the ships in my empire by myself.
On the other hand, I like to play X4 ... and I was wondering if it was ever planned or if I had ever ported the ships of x: rebirth of your mod in X4 ... lot of being exported to X4 don't you think so too?
www.calciopeglio.netsons.org
Un paese e la sua realtà calcisitca.

SirFrancisDrake
x4

Re: [MOD] Vacana Ltd. Schiffe V2.0 - AddOn für [MOD] Herschels Geschenk (15.08.20)

Post by SirFrancisDrake » Sat, 24. Oct 20, 14:07

Hello,

at the moment i don't have any plans to port the Vacana ships to X4.
I'm working on several mods for X Rebirth and so the simple reason for that is lack of time.

I also have to admit that another reason is that I don't like X4 that much.
It has nothing to do with the game and the mechanics in it. But with the visualization in the game.
Every time i start X4 and have to see these plastic ships, i want to scream out loud.
These ridiculously large surface elements do the rest.
Paranid L-XL ships that look like plastic sex toys, surfaces of Xenon ships are made of what? Carbon fiber?
If you meet a Xenon I in X Rebirth, you will have a completely different experience than in X4. In X4 this ship is just cheap looking plastic junk. The same goes for the Xenon K.
This makes me so sad and that's what makes it so difficult for me to leave X Rebirth and switch to X4.

I saw in discord that you would like to have the Vacana corvette in X4. I currently do not have time to port the ship for X4.

But i don't mind if someone ports the ship to X4. The structure of the ship in X Rebirth is similar to the one in X4. So it should be quite easy to make a port.

Greetings,
SirFrancisDrake

Brahemino
x4

Post by Brahemino » Mon, 26. Oct 20, 14:39

SirFrancisDrake wrote:
Sat, 24. Oct 20, 14:07
Hello,

at the moment i don't have any plans to port the Vacana ships to X4.
I'm working on several mods for X Rebirth and so the simple reason for that is lack of time.

I also have to admit that another reason is that I don't like X4 that much.
It has nothing to do with the game and the mechanics in it. But with the visualization in the game.
Every time i start X4 and have to see these plastic ships, i want to scream out loud.
These ridiculously large surface elements do the rest.
Paranid L-XL ships that look like plastic sex toys, surfaces of Xenon ships are made of what? Carbon fiber?
If you meet a Xenon I in X Rebirth, you will have a completely different experience than in X4. In X4 this ship is just cheap looking plastic junk. The same goes for the Xenon K.
This makes me so sad and that's what makes it so difficult for me to leave X Rebirth and switch to X4.

I saw in discord that you would like to have the Vacana corvette in X4. I currently do not have time to port the ship for X4.

But i don't mind if someone ports the ship to X4. The structure of the ship in X Rebirth is similar to the one in X4. So it should be quite easy to make a port.

Greetings,
SirFrancisDrake
Thanks for the answer, I must admit that I had is the same the same feeling.
This is why I feel so much the need to see quality ships in a game that in my opinion has so much to offer.
On the other hand, I have never played too much at x: rebirth precisely because it lacks all that compartment that is solid in x4, I am referring to the possibility, for example, of directly controlling each ship ... and many other small aspects.
Moreover I like to adopt a product that is constantly updated by the developers ... I'm afraid that becoming attached to Rebirth would lead me to a big disappointment as it remains a product that officially it will no longer be updated or it won't undergo particular evolutions, if not thanks to the community of enthusiasts.

Although extremely OT, I would like to ask you if with the help of mods such as capital ship bridge, as things stand, you can aspire to an experience similar to the one you have in x4 when it comes to direct control of a capital ship, as things stand .. in x: rebirth does owning a flagship mean being a spectator of its adventures or being a direct protagonist?
www.calciopeglio.netsons.org
Un paese e la sua realtà calcisitca.

Dev disco

Post by Dev disco » Sun, 7. Mar 21, 16:02

Is there a chance that these ships are offered in a separate mod? I love the designs, and nice ships are always welcome. It's just... how many clusters do you want to visit?

John Colman

Post by John Colman » Sun, 7. Mar 21, 19:24

Dev disco wrote:
Sun, 7. Mar 21, 16:02
It's just... how many clusters do you want to visit?
Come on, its just one cluster and besides that, whats bad with a bigger gameworld?

Ajpav13

Post by Ajpav13 » Sun, 24. Apr 22, 20:02

English
Could someone tell me how I could modify the Rhea (Liquid)'s engine to change its speed from 78 to 126 like the rest of the Rhea/Pallas ships?

I've been trying to reverse-engineer the Faster Capital Ships Mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =634265829 to understand how to do it with no success.

Deutsch/German
Könnte mir jemand sagen, wie ich den Motor der Rhea (Flüssigkeit) modifizieren könnte, um seine Geschwindigkeit von 78 auf 126 zu ändern, wie der Rest der Rhea / Pallas-Schiffe?

Ich habe versucht, den Faster Capital Ships Mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =634265829 nachzubauen, um zu verstehen, wie es geht ohne erfolg.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 25. Apr 22, 13:26

engine_size_xl_cargo_ship_03_macro.xml

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<macros>
  <macro name="engine_size_xl_cargo_ship_03_macro" class="engine">
    <component ref="props_enginesystems_engine_xl" />
    <properties>
      <identification name="{20104,1201}" description="{20104,1202}" unique="0" />
      <acceleration forward="8" reverse="8" strafe="5" pitch="0.4" yaw="0.4" roll="0.3" />
      <angular roll="30" pitch="70" />
      <speed forward="88" reverse="-35" strafe="30" pitch="4" yaw="4" roll="3" />
      <hull max="60000" threshold="0.25" integrated="0" />
      <effects>
        <explosion ref="explosion_engine_xl" />
        <sefx_shield ref="sefx_shield_l_01" />
      </effects>
      <efficiency>
        <threshold threshold="0.75" value="1" />
        <threshold threshold="0.25" value="0.25" />
      </efficiency>
      <sounds>
        <ambient ref="engineambient_large" />
      </sounds>
    </properties>
    <connections>
      <connection ref="connection_booster01">
        <macro ref="enginebooster_size_xl_01_macro" connection="engine" />
      </connection>
    </connections>
  </macro>
</macros>

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<diff>

<replace sel="//properties/speed/@forward">120</replace>
<replace sel="//properties/speed/@reverse">45</replace> 

</diff> 

Ajpav13

Post by Ajpav13 » Fri, 29. Apr 22, 01:21

Thanks alexalsp! Always awesome as usual!

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts und Modding”