Now available: X4: Foundations 4.00 update and X4: Cradle of Humanity expansion (*Update* 4.00 Hotfix 3)

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

darklead
x4

Re: Now available: X4: Foundations 4.00 update and X4: Cradle of Humanity expansion (*Update* 4.00 Hotfix 3)

Post by darklead » Fri, 23. Apr 21, 11:43

Hello, are there any plans to improve the graphics component? With the move to Vulkan technology, the game has sadly lost some of the visual polish that I loved about X Rebirth. It may be a matter of shaders or something else, but the clarity and range of light sources have suffered, and so on. At the same time, it is the same engine. Thank you for your attention!
The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.
-Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

LordAmaury

Re: Now available: X4: Foundations 4.00 update and X4: Cradle of Humanity expansion (*Update* 4.00 Hotfix 3)

Post by LordAmaury » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 20:08

Hi everyone,
I'm mainly playing with keyboard and mouse for the moment and I was wondering if the team have some plans to improve controller integration for menus and other screens in the future ? I would really like to play with my controller and to be fair it globaly works but it's still a bit too tricky to play like that for the moment,n I don't know if it would require a specific UI or if it is just mapping. I don't know if I'm the only one hoping this but I wanted to share my thoughts with you here.
Thank you :-)

Return to “X4: Foundations”