Coordinate attack just "hangs"

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lychee

Coordinate attack just "hangs"

Post by Lychee » Thu, 6. May 21, 00:59

Is it just me, or when you have a fleet of 3 L's and you "coordinate attack" on a station or single ship target, they just fail to move to the preparational positions?Usually just one of the idiot ships just sits there; like a few hundred meters off the position it needs to be sitting in. so the whole formation is just sitting there waiting, and then they never attack? Anyone else experiencing this?

Alkeena
x4

Re: Coordinate attack just "hangs"

Post by Alkeena » Thu, 6. May 21, 04:37

You can manually trigger the attack in the behavior panel.

Garral
x4

Re: Coordinate attack just "hangs"

Post by Garral » Thu, 6. May 21, 08:04

From what I've observed they don't always start in weapons range and the non-leader ships will only join the commander in attacking if they're part of the attack group. Otherwise they'll sit back defensively after moving into position the first time.

However, I have seen the other ships cover the commander if a station turret starts shooting them, the others in the group will switch and focus down the turret to stop the lead ship from taking turret fire. So that's awesome and killing a station takes way less time than it used to.

Return to “X4: Foundations”