Xenon "unbilding" ships I sold to it?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

Re: Xenon "unbilding" ships I sold to it?

Post by grapedog » Tue, 11. May 21, 17:50

rene6740 wrote:
Tue, 11. May 21, 17:34
grapedog wrote:
Mon, 10. May 21, 20:33
rene6740 wrote:
Mon, 10. May 21, 13:22

I would prefer the current method too, if it would actually work. But there is the usual IF because it doesn’t work and results in hundreds of ships sitting near shipyards doing nothing but degrading performance.

Ps: for everyone now saying the issue only exists because I sold so many ships: it happens as soon as you sell more ships than the shipyard has docks at once. I.e. for L ships when you sell more than 2.
Ive had zero issues selling hundreds of ships(about 800 S/M ships) when i was downsizing my fleets. I had zero issues a 2nd time when i was upgrading from M to L miners, selling about 150 M miners.

Though i did spread out my sales to every wharf and shipyard for each faction.

I don't just build and sell ships though, that is so silly. My shipyards already make me ridiculous amounts of cash... so manually building and selling just seems stupid.
I had this happen for S, M and L ships. It only happened once for M ships though. I only built and sold them manually because i did build it in terran space with terran blueprints, but they weren't ordering any ships.
The TER don't order ships because they got gift wrapped a super easy scenario.

They have their own super easy economy. They have no faction enemies, and no wars, except with the xenon of savage spur... but those xenon are being attacked by at least 3 factions, TER, ARG, and ANT, and then also the ZYA through tharkas cascade. They also have no back doors into their system, and asteroid belt is protected by like 5 sectors of another friendly faction on its other entrance. And they already have a large OP defense force with really good ships.

Unless you put TER to war, they have very little ships lost.

Return to “X4: Foundations”