Yet another X4 Database

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kajar
x4

Yet another X4 Database

Post by Kajar » Mon, 10. May 21, 10:17

Hello there.

I will be quick and to the point. I have been working on my own database for a while now and i think it is far enough that i can share it.
It simply started with me wondering what the numbers in the encyclopedia actually mean and what the weapons actually do when using them. I found A LOT of stuff that was just not mentioned anywhere.
I haven't even found anything useful on the other X4 databases i came across and many of their statistics were also incorrect.
So i did a pile of data-digging thanks to the X4 Customizer while also doing a huge amount of testing in game and documenting things.

You can see the results so far here. It is simple, it is rough, and i hope it helps you guys out.

Good profitsss to you!

https://sites.google.com/view/x4databas ... authuser=0

Currently contains - Guns, Turrets, Missiles, Shields.
Next things to add - Engines, Ships.

AdrianWir
x4

Re: Yet another X4 Database

Post by AdrianWir » Mon, 10. May 21, 14:57

There is an invalid value "Time to full" for Terran shield L MK2. It's 1967.75s. It should probably be 196.75s.

A good idea, a clear way of presenting data. I am waiting impatiently for further data, I will certainly use it.
Laptop ASUS | Ryzen 5 3550H | 16GB RAM | Nvidia GTX1650 - X4 works fine... until you have a huge fleet and lots of stations :)

XUDB forum

Kajar
x4

Post by Kajar » Mon, 10. May 21, 22:05

Fixed. :D

Yeah, i do it all by hand with lots and lots of testing just to see if the numbers work the way i expect them to and maybe find some other hidden things not mentioned anywhere, like the Burst Ray's gigantic bonus damage against surface elements. Not knowing about that bonus damage, that weapon looks like junk.

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Tue, 18. May 21, 13:05

Thank you for the time and effort you put into that website, it is clearly presented and very useful information. Kudos!
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

Return to “X4: Foundations”