Accidental enemy station - how to fix [SOLVED]

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dreez
x4

Accidental enemy station - how to fix [SOLVED]

Post by Dreez » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 17:08

I had a KHK guard flying over a station in Poius mists and when i clicked on my defense force to attack it, i accidentally clicked
on the PAR station it was flying past which turned the station to enemy. How do i fix this ?.
And please tell me there's a way to sort it out...

/Edit : The issue was solved by simply waiting a while and making sure none of my ships went near the station.
After a while it turned back to friendly.
Last edited by Dreez on Sun, 13. Jun 21, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

BelatedHero
x4

Re: Accidental enemy station - how to fix ?.

Post by BelatedHero » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 17:17

Objects that turn to an enemy because you attack, board, or hack them will eventually return to normal if you don't antagonize them further. Just give it about a half hour of gameplay and they will become friendly again as long as your action didn't make the entire faction your enemy as well.

Dreez
x4

Post by Dreez » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 17:31

There should be a way to "coms" with them and apologize / turn them friendly again since i haven't even fired a single bullet yet.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 18:34

Oh, if you and your ships haven't fired at it yet then probably the attack order itself was the trigger to set Paranid to foe in your global friend/foe settings. If that is the case then I would fix that really quickly or your ships everywhere may start firing at Paranid assets.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 18:44

Have to shoot at the Paranid Station for a prolonged amount of time before you drop enough rep to be considered an enemy of the faction.
Order all ships belonging to you to hold fire and flea the station to a safe distance. And just wait until the temporary rep loss goes back to normal.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 22:56

Attack orders will randomly make the target hostile even if they did not fire at them. This is best seen with mineral miners since you need to order them to attack a station so they can flee correctly due to annoying suicidal "override" mechanics causing them to get stuck between suicide attacking the target and fleeing for a few seconds towards the attacker before repeating. The station will often go hostile despite the ship being nowhere near it and just ordered to attack it, and even having that order cancelled once it was safe and not near the station.

Such stations have "temporary" reputation lost. After some amount of time they will go back to your current reputation with the faction, such as being friendly.

Return to “X4: Foundations”