Thank you EGOSOFT and COMMUNITY

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

robcza
x4

Thank you EGOSOFT and COMMUNITY

Post by robcza » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 09:15

I just came here to say thank you for bringing the game to a very good state.

I haven't had as much fun with the series since X3. I played X Rebirth, experienced X-Rebirth on VR, and bought X4 right after launch.
However, only the last fixes, patches and of course the addition of the Polish language to the game (thank you to the community for the translation) - reminded me of the old days of great fun.

Certainly, the game has its drawbacks, longer-playing colleagues probably meticulously report them, but now I neglect my family, work and personal life because I have to gain power in the universe!

Just like 15 years ago ...

Tempest
x4

Re: Thank you EGOSOFT and COMMUNITY

Post by Tempest » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 15:53

responsible for nothing on your list, but just wanted to say: Welcome back & Happy Spacetrucking, fellow player, in the end, we all want the same thing: to be the biggest. baddest #$ in the universe, whatever our country of origin.

was Polish language a "must have" i wonder? my own English is questionable at certain points, but i couldn't imagine playing the game in my native language (dutch)
AMD 5800X|Gskill 4x8GB 3800C14 (MCLK:1800 for Coupled mode)|Gigabyte X570 Elite F37|TUF3080|Samsung NVME 980 Pro 250|ASUS PG279QE 2560x1440@144

Panos
x4

Re: Thank you EGOSOFT and COMMUNITY

Post by Panos » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 21:18

robcza wrote:
Wed, 22. Sep 21, 09:15
I just came here to say thank you for bringing the game to a very good state.

I haven't had as much fun with the series since X3. I played X Rebirth, experienced X-Rebirth on VR, and bought X4 right after launch.
However, only the last fixes, patches and of course the addition of the Polish language to the game (thank you to the community for the translation) - reminded me of the old days of great fun.

Certainly, the game has its drawbacks, longer-playing colleagues probably meticulously report them, but now I neglect my family, work and personal life because I have to gain power in the universe!

Just like 15 years ago ...
Well said. And if you roleplay on your campaign you will never get bored as you can start another one with different goals.
For example just started a campaign with the Paranid start, supporting HOP against their wars and will focus on that. When I achieve the goals, my next one will be to help ANT against TER in their war.
That allows for endless replay time, for those who do not see it as map painter. :lol:

Return to “X4: Foundations”