Selling stuff for hostile build storage?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Virtualaughing
x4

Selling stuff for hostile build storage?

Post by Virtualaughing » Fri, 28. Jan 22, 16:44

Hello
Recently made a topics about how to prevent traders trading with stations under attack as a question.
Now I want to help to destroyy a Teladi trading station because it is endless war between HOP and my traders constantly supporting the base repair. This is crazy. Really. Shooting a station and my traders going to hostile station to sell build material to it counter acting my actions..... Really.
EDIT:
27 traders is involved and at least 6 in the line to try to dock. What if the station attacks them? Coming and remove orders and send them fly and wait then shooting then next traders sent to and the next. :D
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Selling stuff for hostile build storage?

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 28. Jan 22, 16:48

Build storage reputation should probably be tied to the station reputation given how closely related they are. With such logic going hostile to the station would make the player hostile with the build storage so hopefully cancel all trades with it. This is assuming that it does not do this already and the observed behaviour was ships on route to the build storage from before the player went hostile with the station.

Virtualaughing
x4

Re: Selling stuff for hostile build storage?

Post by Virtualaughing » Sun, 30. Jan 22, 18:24

Another thing I do not wanna do. If the Argon start to build a defense station in HOP sector then I do not want to aid them. There must be a way to set a factory as a no trading zone. I can not justify the game engine when any given hostile can place a build storage without establishing some protection. Recently aided HOP to attack Teladi by let them order ships from my HQ at Eighteen Billion (terraforming) and from my shipyard in Blackholesun. Now Argon started to build Defense station in Grand Exchange III.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Return to “X4: Foundations”