"Trading Lessons" - bugged?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Redwyrm

"Trading Lessons" - bugged?

Post by Redwyrm » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 12:45

I'v tried my NPC pilot to sell those 400 hull parts for highest price available. I'v tried to buy those myself and sell them. But every time mission just not updating after i sell those 400 parts.

Redwyrm

Re: "Trading Lessons" - bugged?

Post by Redwyrm » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 12:59

Basically this every time.
https://i.imgur.com/uaWxxzp.png
All hull parts sold, mission not updated.
Last edited by CBJ on Sun, 20. Mar 22, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oversized image replaced with link

DxAdder

Post by DxAdder » Tue, 22. Mar 22, 00:06

Any Mission that requires you to buy/sell a "Ware" will be highlighted in Yellow, if by accident you buy/sell the same ware it won't count for the mission.

I did the exact same thing...

Redwyrm

Post by Redwyrm » Wed, 23. Mar 22, 16:01

Well, returned to that mission in a while. Now mission got completed simply by buying asked 400 unites, and undocking. Haven't sold it, trader congratulated me on good made profit :\
Well, at least it's completed.

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Mon, 23. May 22, 09:28

this mission is broken for me,

i bought the 400, (the marked ones) and sold it at a shipyard in the same sector,

i sold the marked hull parts, and the mission did not update at all. i went to the same station to buy 400 more (regular this time as marked one is gone(sold) and the quest still says to sell 400 (marked ones) that i sold already.

going back to previous save means the manual one i did 2 days ago. (so no , thats not an option)

poorly written mission (sorry Egosoft)
(i did this remotely , not in sector) but mission afaik never said i needed to be in sector or to buy it myself.
X gamer , one at a time.

Marauder_AU
x4

Post by Marauder_AU » Sat, 10. Jun 23, 11:47

I have had this mission fail in multiple ways. I have had M class traders not able to dock to buy or sell at "RIP Solar Power Plant" I have even had it when I docked in an M class trader and while going through dialogue for mission had 1 of my auto traders dock with the same station (coincidence) and then end up with both M class traders stuck in the storage hold when I wanted to leave. Manual retrieval would not work, remote orders would not work, could not teleport to etc. EPIC FAIL. Tried multiple things with multiple reloads at diff time points. More recent I have managed to buy 400 energy with S class and sold at profit with no update to mission multiple times. Buying 400 energy does not update mission whether I do it manually myself or let the captain do it remotely. I thought update 6 would have sorted it all out by now. But still Mods are needed to make it reasonable gameplay and I was just about to buy the Boron expansion then this Bug happened. Thus there is a whole plot line not functioning. Avarice FAIL.

Return to “X4: Foundations”