[Request] More realistic OOS combat

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddible
x4

Re: [Request] More realistic OOS combat

Post by oddible » Wed, 18. May 22, 19:59

Socratatus wrote:
Wed, 18. May 22, 19:56
You're Human- It's an AI. You are NOT equally qualified. You will always be way better.
Yeah, think of yourself like a 6 star pilot.

Blackbirdx61
x4

Re: [Request] More realistic OOS combat

Post by Blackbirdx61 » Sun, 29. May 22, 00:16

oddible wrote:
Wed, 18. May 22, 19:43
Please for the love of all that is "realistic" don't make the Asgard more OP than it already is.

Personally I think, oddible has a real point, Player craft have gained considerably in range and power, but as best as I can tell the Xenon have not; even as slow as the Asgard is it can simply one shot a K. If the devs want to maintain any sort of Play Balance, The Xenon definately need a new bug, something capable of reaching out and hitting things at range.

I've only been playing a few months now, and the Xenon are damned intemidating at first blush, till you find out they are whoofully vulnerable to torpedo's; but even there, there is a cost for all those munitions. An Energy cannon not so much. Personally I think some sort of Xenon bomber with ranged missles with some punch would be good for the game, so long as its added to the DLCs.

In a basegame scenerio, I think the Xenon are still intimidating enough.
Your Thoughts, BB.

Return to “X4: Foundations”