What's next?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Raptor34
x4

Re: What's next?

Post by Raptor34 » Sun, 15. May 22, 19:56

I'll miss being able to stuff 40 S ships in my destroyers though. Because that's clearly going to go.

KalisaFox
x4

Post by KalisaFox » Sun, 15. May 22, 20:00

i would love to swap my 40 fighter slots for a single S and M dock on my destroyer though, sad i cant dock M ships to most destroyers, but i guess they are very big compared and would probably look very dumb on allot of destroyers :(

geckoproductions

Post by geckoproductions » Sun, 15. May 22, 20:43

oddible wrote:
Sun, 15. May 22, 17:26
geckoproductions wrote:
Sun, 15. May 22, 11:40
to be fair, 950k is what they got, but that seems like a tiny budget to make a whole new sequel, as 50% of your total budget is maximum, and that share gets less the bigger the total budget.

So Im hoping that the subsidy is only to fund new additions to the team, or specific costs they didnt have before, etc. and that the overall budget is much bigger than 2M. Also means that X4 seems to have done well and they can fund development for quite a while longer. so yay for X4 and any potential sequel!
You take whatever money you can get! That wasn't the ENTIRE INVESTMENT that will be spent on the next project.
no, thats my point. I hope they didnt take as much as possible, I hope they only took a little bit, so the next sequel will have a bigger budget than just the 2M.

Return to “X4: Foundations”