Quick question: Inside Egosoft podcasts

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Y-llian
x4

Quick question: Inside Egosoft podcasts

Post by Y-llian » Thu, 19. May 22, 13:23

More a question for Gregory, I guess - are they still a thing? I really enjoyed them! Just wondering…

Best
Y.

Stoats not Goats
x4

Re: Quick question: Inside Egosoft podcasts

Post by Stoats not Goats » Thu, 19. May 22, 14:45

The last I heard about the podcast was from Greg on the Egosoft Discord in early February. It sounds like he still wants to continue it but that was a while ago now so priorities and plans may have changed.
...As for the podcast, yeah, that started out a little different in my head back then 😅 I'm hoping to revive the project later this year, as soon as I find the time for it.
Taking a bath in Kingdom End :boron:

My X4:F guides, maps and summaries|My highway mods|Get involved with the X4 wiki :)

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Thu, 19. May 22, 21:05

Stoats not Goats wrote:
Thu, 19. May 22, 14:45
The last I heard about the podcast was from Greg on the Egosoft Discord in early February. It sounds like he still wants to continue it but that was a while ago now so priorities and plans may have changed.
...As for the podcast, yeah, that started out a little different in my head back then 😅 I'm hoping to revive the project later this year, as soon as I find the time for it.
He also said there would be one every 2 weeks. Didn’t take more than 2 weeks until they kinda broke up with that :)

Y-llian
x4

Post by Y-llian » Sun, 22. May 22, 12:25

Stoats not Goats wrote:
Thu, 19. May 22, 14:45
Ok, thanks Stoats… I hope he does find time to continue the project. Back by popular demand, so to speak :)

Return to “X4: Foundations”