Pls Help - Avarice Station not deploying all repair drones

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

justice1992
x4

Pls Help - Avarice Station not deploying all repair drones

Post by justice1992 » Mon, 23. May 22, 14:32

Hi All

I have been building a station in Avarice.
I thought I was smart - and tried to set up an outpost to build rep with RIP to try and get the Protectyon Shield for my station there.

However, Now most of my station modules are on the brink of destruction and I have 70 repair drones, with only 2 deployed.

Is this because the Manager only has 2 Stars in Management?
I am struggling to understand why not all the Repair Drones are being deployed.

I'd appreciate any assistance to troubleshoot and to understand what I am doing wrong.

Thank you!

justice1992
x4

Re: Pls Help - Avarice Station not deploying all repair drones

Post by justice1992 » Mon, 23. May 22, 15:16

This has probably got to be one of the most frustrating things I've had to figure out in X4.

My entire station is at 20% HP and still only 2 drones are deployed, I am now scrambling around the universe to find a manager with more than 2 stars so I can see if it will help deploy more repair drones.

I am completely out of ideas - otherwise I'll just be forced to leave the station to the tide and restart once I can get the shield generator for the station.

Again - if you can help me figure out how to get the station to deploy more drones, I'd really appreciate it

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 23. May 22, 15:23

Are you sure those 2 drones are actually deployed and repairing and not just subject to a bug such as this one? It *might* be that repair drones assist station repair rate just by being present rather than buzzing around doing things (a bit as repair drones on M ships with no drone launcher used to behave) - but I don't really know if that is the case with stations or not.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

justice1992
x4

Post by justice1992 » Mon, 23. May 22, 15:27

I am not 100% sure.

The station is repairing SLOWLY.

But when I open the loadout menu it says that 2 drones are active.

I have not gone to physically look for them to see if they're working or not.

But all I know is that the repair rate has been the same with 20 drones vs 72 drones.

To be honest, I don't know if they're even really deployed at all -

Is there any way to reset this? or maybe buy a ship and command it's drones to repair station?

Return to “X4: Foundations”