Anyone got a screenshot of which anomaly goes to Leap of Faith?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddible
x4

Anyone got a screenshot of which anomaly goes to Leap of Faith?

Post by oddible » Mon, 27. Jun 22, 22:51

I forgot to mark which nav beacon was the one to go to LoF and it has been so long I don't recall. Are they always in the same place? Anyone got a quick screenshot to show me which one goes there in their game?

Rei Ayanami
x4

Re: Anyone got a screenshot of which anomaly goes to Leap of Faith?

Post by Rei Ayanami » Mon, 27. Jun 22, 23:57

In my game it's near the selected nav beacon: However, i'm not sure if the locations are the same in each game.

oddible
x4

Post by oddible » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 01:40

Thanks, looks like my nav beacons are in the same places. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I waited in the nearest station there for the tide to finish, saved, then went right to that anomaly. Sends me to Teladi space every time. Wondering if the save screwed it up? It is right AFTER the tide I have to go right? How long do I have?

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 10:35

oddible wrote:
Tue, 28. Jun 22, 01:40
Thanks, looks like my nav beacons are in the same places. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I waited in the nearest station there for the tide to finish, saved, then went right to that anomaly. Sends me to Teladi space every time. Wondering if the save screwed it up? It is right AFTER the tide I have to go right? How long do I have?
It is right after the Tide :
Spoiler
Show
The Tide hits, everything is a deadly, bright fiery area for a few minute. Once space is not dangerous anymore the anomaly I marked in the screenshot will emit very feint lightning sparks. While it is doing this lightning you can fly through it to get to the other sector. However, this "emitting lightning sparks" state only lasts for a minute or so, after which it becomes a normal anomaly again. If you start from a nearby station you have to be quick, depending on the distance. Alternatively you can park a XL ship right next to it and dock at it, I think XL's have enough shield regeneration to withstand the Tide effect.

DanKara
x4

Post by DanKara » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 13:22

I can confirm the general direction/place given by Rei Ayanami (or Afro Luigi on STEAM).

In my game I have another (normal) anomaly not far away (some 60 km?). Thing is, Longrange-Scanning will show only the normal anomaly most of the time. Only during the plot and shortly after the tide the LoF-anomaly yield a (violet) ping from LR.
The electric sparkeling is rather faint and hard to see (even if quite close to the anomaly) - atleast for me.

Pesanur
x4

Post by Pesanur » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 20:23

Is easy to know what anomaly is, as the nav beacon on it have the hull damaged.

Return to “X4: Foundations”