Missed chat communication

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

JoeJinis
x4

Missed chat communication

Post by JoeJinis » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 22:25

Helo there,

Is there a way to read/hear again past missed call ?

Dal called me just when I was entering a battle, couldn't hear/read what he told me during a terran mission.

Thanks !

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Missed chat communication

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 28. Jun 22, 22:55

Find accepted/directed missions in your Mission Manager that are active or not active (note that there are 3 different header tabs for different classes of missions) and select the 'See Briefing' tab for each of them. Also check Mission Offers just in case.

Also you can check the Player Log and Player Messages for recent additions (messages have 2 header tabs for different priorities). You can find those facilities in the left hand menu strip if you select the Player tab in the map screen.

These *might* help.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

JoeJinis
x4

Post by JoeJinis » Wed, 29. Jun 22, 18:27

Hello,

Thanks, but I already checked these it's not here :/

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 29. Jun 22, 18:56

That's unfortunate. The chances are then that you have been offered a location-dependent mission or task that requires you to be within a certain sector or group of sectors to see it in Mission Manager. Can you recall where you were when Dal contacted you?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

JoeJinis
x4

Post by JoeJinis » Wed, 29. Jun 22, 20:55

Yep, I had an objective to go talk with the terran special ops Delilah Shiratori offering me a new mission "A Pirate's Trail".

Then Dal called me and started by saying something like "Hey you're trying to be secretly hired by the terrans or what?"
Then a Queen Khaak vessel attacked one of my patrols and my help was required :o

Edit: It mays be in fact related to my talks with the terran admiral, I put him on standby a long time before answering him x)

Return to “X4: Foundations”