X4 Foundation Station Attack reports loop following Rep Loss

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kido

X4 Foundation Station Attack reports loop following Rep Loss

Post by Kido » Sat, 2. Jul 22, 17:20

Hello, im at a loss of Words and how to fix this, since today ive been radding out Vigor successfully and and Teladi because they kept getting pissy at me for no reason, now my Game is stuck in an endless "stop attacking the station, you will now suffer the consequences" every 3 seconds following rep loss, even after moving my fleet somwhere else, i assumed my miners and freighters were shooting at everything thats red so i told them only to defend via Commander option. I cant even check where and why it happened because the log says nothing usefull, im best homies with the argon thats who i helped all along but if this keeps going on it wont be long before i have to rad out them too. Im desperate for a Solution and i cant find any, i hope someone have a solution or hint on how to stop them from constantly whining :|

Edit: Wanted to add, that these "reports" are post war, and the war is long over but the argons keep repeating the same thing. Does anyone know why is this happening? everythings on defend only and yet still loops

Wish yal'l a great Weekend

Return to “X4: Foundations”