PHQ and Yaki abandoned asteroid mission problem

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hangar181

PHQ and Yaki abandoned asteroid mission problem

Post by Hangar181 » Tue, 5. Jul 22, 12:14

I don’t know if these 2 issues are bugs but after searching for answers I think they might be (or at missing something obvious)

First issue: extend GE1 phq base: storage 5000. What does this even mean? I’ve be built multiple large solid and liquid storage containers connected to the base but the 5000 requirement doesn’t change. Each storage is like 1mil squared of storage but surely 5000 isn’t 5000mil?

Second issue: Terran quest to find connection to the Yaki. I can’t see any entrance, but found a Data leak that was a mission nothing else. Tried scanning, no option to board and so out of ideas.

Any help would be much appreciated as I’m rather stuck :(

dtpsprt
x4

Re: PHQ and Yaki abandoned asteroid mission problem

Post by dtpsprt » Tue, 5. Jul 22, 12:32

1) The expansion of the PHQ is for Container Storage. The initial S Container one gets with the gamestaart is not enough as you progress in research. You will also need an S Solid Container for the final stages (3 and 4) of Teleportation...

2) The Yaki Mission is for you to find a way to the Yaki occupied Sector. You either have kept the Moreya been analysed by the Boron or given it to the Mission Operative in TER space and gotten a Katana. Either of them is masking your signature as Xenon when you get close to Xenon so you can travel in Xenon space to find it.

Hangar181

Post by Hangar181 » Tue, 5. Jul 22, 13:35

Cheers. On 1 I’ve built multiple large storage solid containers But no joy and on 2) maybe i dud misinterpret the mission but was sure it says find way to Yaki connection in the abandoned asteroid - at least the mission has the yellow sphere symbol on the map around the abandoned asteroid like it does when it wants you to place satellite.

zande
x4

Post by zande » Tue, 5. Jul 22, 19:21

There are three tipes of storage: Liquid, Solid and Containers. You have to build containers storage. There is not a thing called solid containers like you said so I guess you are building solid storage instead.

Hangar181

Post by Hangar181 » Tue, 5. Jul 22, 22:24

Ah thank you! I mustn’t have the blueprint for that. All I have is various sizes of liquid and solid containers on the storage modules

BitByte
x4

Post by BitByte » Fri, 8. Jul 22, 23:43

So you found that abandoned asteroid already. Use S-size ship and in front side you should see like wide hallway and tunnel when come very near of it. There you can enter inside to the asteroid.

Return to “X4: Foundations”