L Gaz miners

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

magitsu
x4

Re: L Gaz miners

Post by magitsu » Sat, 30. Jul 22, 17:14

Since it works for me, I can't do anything more.
If you want, you can upload the save to google drive and paste the address here.

aaphebus
x4

Post by aaphebus » Sat, 30. Jul 22, 17:18

magitsu wrote:
Sat, 30. Jul 22, 17:14
If you want, you can upload the save to google drive and paste the address here.
Unfortunately I use some QoL mods so I don't think my save will be taken into account, but thanks anyway.

I really think there is a problem in my game right now, maybe with RNG at start, because even sending manually miners where there should be a lot of methane does nothing at all.
Ship mines 10 to 100 units of gaz and stop
I will take a break but thanks.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Sat, 30. Jul 22, 20:38

Resource yields do not depend on RNG. They are fixed for consistency between playthroughs.

Make sure you are using 5.10, the latest release. Older versions did have issues with miners fixating at depleted spots but these generally seem to have been fixed.

It is possible some of your mods are breaking the "fixed" scripts from the newer versions. Especially mods that have not been updated recently or which were updated last during versions which had mining related bugs. I recommend trying a not modified playthrough to see if it has the same issue. As long as the client loads not modified you can use the creative start to get you some starting gas mining ships and even gas processing stations to verify this.

aaphebus
x4

Post by aaphebus » Sat, 30. Jul 22, 23:21

Didn't know ressources were fixed once for all.
So no doubt something is broken in my save.
I will try as you say, new game, no mod.

Return to “X4: Foundations”