Criminal Traffic on CURB stations

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Irushian
x4

Criminal Traffic on CURB stations

Post by Irushian » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 17:28

I'm unsure if this is a bug or I'm just very unlucky.

I did the split plot last week and sided with ZYA which put me at -30 with CURBs, luckily before I turned the game off for the night I picked a station that had very minimal defenses that I could easily dodge and found a blindspot that I could sit in and picked off criminal traffic til I was at -17.

When I reloaded that save the next day to continue getting my reputation up no criminal traffic spawned, as station defenses no longer targeted me I decided to hop between several stations within several sectors in a hunt to find them, even used SETA while sitting at one of those stations with no luck at all. I tried this for roughly 3 RL hours without a single criminal ship spawning.

I'm thinking one of these is a bug? I'm having to now resort to kiting ZYA ships over to CURB stations and taking a rep hit with ZYA in hopes of reputation gain with CURB, but not every ship I destroy is kind enough to have the station acknowledge (mostly police/patrols but all combat ships within 10km of a CURB station).

LameFox
x4

Re: Criminal Traffic on CURB stations

Post by LameFox » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 17:37

Not sure whether curbs are meant to have criminals or not, but if you don't want to kill ZYA ships you could try flying away from the centre of the system until the game throws Xenon or Kha'ak ships at you and lead them back within range of the station.
***modified***

grapedog
x4

Re: Criminal Traffic on CURB stations

Post by grapedog » Mon, 1. Aug 22, 20:34

If i side with ZYA i normally just stomp the Curbs out completely at that point. They don't offer much besides some stations to trade at, which FRF and ZYA will also build more stations with Curbs gone.

There are no war missions, or extra ships, or anything really... and they build ships at FRF shipyards so they're just draining resources at that point.

Return to “X4: Foundations”