NPCs should arrive to new ships on Stations, not just appear in them.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Socratatus
x4

NPCs should arrive to new ships on Stations, not just appear in them.

Post by Socratatus » Sat, 6. Aug 22, 12:12

Once upon a time, I noticed that when ships were being made using that nanotec building thing (which I think is pretty cool), NPC pilots would appear first in mid air then the ship built around them. This of course was weird. Now the ship is built then the pilot appears in it last.

But what I would really like to see is while the ship is being built, a new NPC pilot will come running (like any NPC you see) and stop and wait by the building ship, then board once the ship is built. This would look much better and be realistic.

I did mention this once a long while ago, I'm certain, and I think a Dev did reply that they'd do it- or look into doing it.
Perhaps they got busy and forgot?

How about adding this mechanic?

ps.edit: Yes, I'm, aware they're a small team... Consider this a gentle reminder.
"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
"Don`t raise your voice. improve your argument."
"Some men are morally opposed to violence. They are protected by men who are not."

Return to “X4: Foundations”