Random argon squad picked a fight with my L Miner

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddgit
x4

Random argon squad picked a fight with my L Miner

Post by oddgit » Mon, 23. Jan 23, 03:58

Hi, i have a squad of argon fighters attacking one of my L miners, and i dont have a save to roll back to, to i just have to accept its fate and let the argon kill it so it dont start a war with them?

Casishur
x4

Re: Random argon squad picked a fight with my L Miner

Post by Casishur » Mon, 23. Jan 23, 15:00

You can try to lure them away without destroying the S/M ships. Shoot the leader ship (dont destory him) and then lure them away from the miner. To give the miner enough time to leave the sector

When the L ship has left the sector, you should also leave the sector.

If they continue to pursue you, lure them into a xenon sector or into the fog in the void.
CPU Typ Ryzen 9 3900x
Grafikkarte Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB
Arbeitsspeicher: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4 3200MHz
Motherboard Name/Typ MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Win 10 64 bit

Betty : Autopilot.... hat.... total Versagt.

Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/Casishur

ZeroAffex
x4

Re: Random argon squad picked a fight with my L Miner

Post by ZeroAffex » Mon, 23. Jan 23, 15:33

Kind of cheesy but you could always click on the ship in map mode, then right click on a shipyard/wharf and sell it to recoup some losses to build another ship. Sometimes if your AI pilots ding an ally's ship by accident, it can trigger them into being hostile. Happens but is pretty rare. I'd just sell the ship while it's still in good shape and build another. Won't get all your money back but better than taking an loss. Oh yeah, and if you do that, I'd probably take the captain (depending on how experienced they are) and put them on another ship first before you sell them off. Then when you buy a new one, send that captain to pilot it if that makes sense.
The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. -Frank Herbert

Return to “X4: Foundations”