Astrid - Swimming Pool?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Baddieus
x4

Astrid - Swimming Pool?

Post by Baddieus » Thu, 26. Jan 23, 22:41

Howdy Everyone,

I've finally went through & captured an Astrid, then filled it full of Raker girls who do sit & stand in many places about the ship looking good.
However, I have not yet been able to convince one of them to slip into a bikini and go for a swim in the pool ... if that's possible? 8) 8) 8)
If not, then why have a luxury ship with a pool, but not have bikini girls lying about or swimming? Also, did not see any tanning beds either?

Thanks,

=Baddieus=

dtpsprt
x4

Re: Astrid - Swimming Pool?

Post by dtpsprt » Fri, 27. Jan 23, 00:12

You (and me) are a victim of the PC and New Age era we live in. Unfortunately Egosoft has to follow some guidelines for the game to be ratted all ages (even as experienced players we both know that people not ready to work their mind out should better stay away from it...
Showcase example: Where are the Split Females that were (rare but precious) before V3.00? If you had filled the Astrid with them you would be going: "pool? is there a pool in Astrid? what for?"!!!

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 27. Jan 23, 00:25

Surely Boron in the pool would be better? :roll:
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Fri, 27. Jan 23, 01:17

dtpsprt wrote:
Fri, 27. Jan 23, 00:12
You (and me) are a victim of the PC and New Age era we live in. Unfortunately Egosoft has to follow some guidelines for the game to be ratted all ages (even as experienced players we both know that people not ready to work their mind out should better stay away from it...
Showcase example: Where are the Split Females that were (rare but precious) before V3.00? If you had filled the Astrid with them you would be going: "pool? is there a pool in Astrid? what for?"!!!
I'm glad that Egosoft have decided to keep X4 on the less racy side. If they had decided to release X4 as an M rated game, as much as I enjoy the gameplay mechanics of X4, I wouldn't have got it. We have a household rule of no M rated games.

As to the pre-3.0 Split females, I've seen a few in my games as black market dealers. I think they only showed up though because I started my most recent game without any DLC activated, and met them before the Split DLC was activated.

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Fri, 27. Jan 23, 03:32

Falcrack wrote:
Fri, 27. Jan 23, 01:17
dtpsprt wrote:
Fri, 27. Jan 23, 00:12
I'm glad that Egosoft have decided to keep X4 on the less racy side. If they had decided to release X4 as an M rated game, as much as I enjoy the gameplay mechanics of X4, I wouldn't have got it. We have a household rule of no M rated games.

As to the pre-3.0 Split females, I've seen a few in my games as black market dealers. I think they only showed up though because I started my most recent game without any DLC activated, and met them before the Split DLC was activated.
I'm not blaming Egosoft in any way... If the way they did it brought more people in I can understand and there is nothing racist, just something that can be borderline characterised as sexist. On the other hand, everybody loves beauty... it's the way of expressing one's emotions and reactions that can make something right or wrong, just like the gun is not the killer it's the person holding it.. Anyhow that is my opinion and I know it's not everybody's cup of tea...

EDIT: This is probalby the reason. Truth be told all the characters that were before V3.00 exist somewhere deep in the code of the game. There is a mod that brings them back and also brings Yisha Terran in the game (from X Rebirth)!!!

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Fri, 27. Jan 23, 03:37

jlehtone wrote:
Fri, 27. Jan 23, 00:25
Surely Boron in the pool would be better? :roll:
Then, judging by Boso Ta, the player's avatar should be equiped with earmuffs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “X4: Foundations”