Stuck at terran plot: Terran Preparations - Investigate: Hatikvah free League Politics - Due to 3rd party mod.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Berni
x4

Stuck at terran plot: Terran Preparations - Investigate: Hatikvah free League Politics - Due to 3rd party mod.

Post by Berni » Fri, 26. Mar 21, 16:28

I've followed the questmarker next to the HAT HQ, but nothing happens.

Can't find Dal Buster, what am i supposed to do during this mission?

AdrianH
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Stuck at terran plot: Terran Preparations - Investigate: Hatikvah free League Politics

Post by AdrianH » Fri, 26. Mar 21, 16:32

Hi!

You should have a mission in your mission offers which is called "Join Hatikvah's Trade Revolution". Accept that, and finish the storyline all the way through to recruit Dal to your cause, at which point the Terran Preparations mission should pick back up and you can continue the Terran Covert Operations.

I hope that helps.

Adrian

Berni
x4

Re: Stuck at terran plot: Terran Preparations - Investigate: Hatikvah free League Politics

Post by Berni » Fri, 26. Mar 21, 17:14

AdrianH wrote:
Fri, 26. Mar 21, 16:32
Hi!

You should have a mission in your mission offers which is called "Join Hatikvah's Trade Revolution". Accept that, and finish the storyline all the way through to recruit Dal to your cause, at which point the Terran Preparations mission should pick back up and you can continue the Terran Covert Operations.

I hope that helps.

Adrian
Hello Adrian, thanks for your help^^

I think i found the issue here: i've started my new Terran playthrough with the FOCW-mod and made Argon, Antigone and HAT my allies (rep 25) vs. all Paranids right from the start. maybe this "skipped" the mission you've mentioned.

now i've reset my HAT rank back to 0 and then again to 10 and after the "receiving rank ceremony" this mission showed up! :)

Dufeu
x4

Post by Dufeu » Sun, 9. May 21, 21:22

AdrianH wrote:
Fri, 26. Mar 21, 16:32
Hi!

I hope that helps.

Adrian
im here at the plave and dont gotten it i did get a audio message to dock at station i did that but after that nothing....

scratch that, got it ^^

< .. and unrelated thread locked too. Alan Phipps>

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”