[4.0 All DLC] Hatikvah Questline Bug

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

simballine
x4

[4.0 All DLC] Hatikvah Questline Bug

Post by simballine » Fri, 7. May 21, 11:09

This concerns the mission for Busta Dal where you craft Spacesuit Bombs and get a bomb launcher and then plant the bombs on a ship; the last part where you plant the bombs.

I left the station where the ship was parked in my spacesuit using the 'Use Spacesuit' option (from station elevator, not my own ship). The target ship had no orange guidance but was parked by the L dock. I realized that it was too far away to travel with my spacesuit alone and that I was going to have to use my ship so I went back to the station and 'request docking permission'. Before I even docked, the mission completed, as if I had successfully set the bombs even though I hadn't done anything (still had bombs and launcher in my inventory). The plot continues with the next patrol mission.

This may be an unrelated bug but I haven't experienced it until just after this quest bug; I notice that when I load the save after completing the mission in this way, the pilot of my ship is sitting the wrong way and when I get into the pilot seat, the graphics for some of the consoles and the nose window of the ship are bugged (opaque snowy texture).

The quest bug isn't affecting the playability of my game (afaik), I'm just posting to alert you to its presence.

-simballine

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [4.0 All DLC] Hatikvah Questline Bug

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 7. May 21, 11:57

Without a link to a vanilla save that shows these issues in progress or reliably about to happen, there is little chance that the devs can or will investigate.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”