Auto Trade fails if only subset of wares selected

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jaskan

Auto Trade fails if only subset of wares selected

Post by Jaskan » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 05:47

Been trying to figure out what was making auto trade fail in my game.

And it fails when i select only certain wares, if i select all wares it works fine.

Also The Auto trade seems to be ignoring sector distance setting for buy and sell

Also A stationary trader that has not moved for hours shows icon of trading as normal, it stays stuck even with trades ready in its orders

And i noticed the failed trade message in trader happens a whole lot when only certain wares selected, and i mean about 50% wares, but not all.

Can you please just restore the trading to how it used to be, new features not needed if its gona break the trading.
Unless your customers are now involuntary members of your test team.

Jaskan

Re: Auto Trade fails if only subset of wares selected

Post by Jaskan » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 06:00

Just tested again, and i can confirm selecting all the wares for auto trade works.
However should i select just the wares i want for auto trade, which is roughly 50%, then this is what happens.

1.) Soon as trader finds a trade, you see it appear in its orders as usual.
2) But the Trader just sits there doing nothing forever, never actually leaves the spot to go make the trade.

There is some bug thats confusing traders once you are not using the full list of wares.

Also got message permanently on the screen reads "Alert Flight Asist disabled". Not on map screen though

You folks broken this game

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Auto Trade fails if only subset of wares selected

Post by Imperial Good » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 06:46

You will need to provide a not modified save demonstrating the issues with auto traders for analysis.

I have moved this thread to technical support as that is more appropriate for bug reports.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”