[4.10] Turrets on Attack capitals not attacking(savegame) - fixed in a update after 4.20

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dominus
x4

[4.10] Turrets on Attack capitals not attacking(savegame) - fixed in a update after 4.20

Post by Dominus » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 19:35

English version
No mods
Terran cadet
Started on 4.0

When piloting my capital ships L turrets on attack capitals are not attacking stations unless I receive a shot or I change any of my turrets behavior to any other but defend. Almost all my capital ships are boarded.

In the savegame I'm parked in front a bugged Xenon station and my ship is not using its turrets unless the conditions describes above.

Also bonus bugs one module xenon stations!

Cheers
Denantes mortos que escravos.
Sorry for Bad english. :)

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [4.10] Turrets on Attack capitals not attacking(savegame)

Post by Imperial Good » Fri, 3. Dec 21, 10:38

4.20 is making a lot of improvements and fixes with turret behaviour. I recommend checking that the described issue is not already fixed in the beta.

j.harshaw
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT

Re: [4.10] Turrets on Attack capitals not attacking(savegame)

Post by j.harshaw » Fri, 3. Dec 21, 11:50

Thank you for the report and the save. Confirmed ships with turrets set to Attack Fighters or Attack Capital Ships with no turrets set to Attack All Enemies do not fire unless fired upon. Fixed. You should get the fix in a future update.

Note that this particular fix is unlikely to make it into 4.20. Needs more internal testing.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”