L ship stuck in Leap of Faith (SPOILERS)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

demnpercy
x4

L ship stuck in Leap of Faith (SPOILERS)

Post by demnpercy » Wed, 16. Mar 22, 19:26

I'm having a bit of a problem getting my ship back out of Leap of Faith after the plot sends you there. Game is unmodded, all expansions, budgeted custom start. I took my Rattlesnake (with a Moreya aboard) through the anomaly into Leap of Faith with no problem. I decided to side against the twins, beat down and captured the Astrid using a bunch of laser towers, and left the system in my new yacht. When I try taking my Rattlesnake back through the anomaly, it bounces off the anomaly like it's a station or another ship. I'm able to go through just fine in the Moreya. Waiting until the Tide starts doesn't seem to help, and isn't necessary for the Moreya. Anyone else having a similar problem? I'd really like my Rattlesnake back!

soladept
x4

Re: L ship stuck in Leap of Faith (SPOILERS)

Post by soladept » Wed, 16. Mar 22, 20:28

im having trouble getting back into leap of faith, either i rememberd the wrong anomoly or somethings not working, but im using the anomoly that had my nav beacon damaged which is what i thought was the one to leap

wolvey
x4

Re: L ship stuck in Leap of Faith (SPOILERS)

Post by wolvey » Wed, 18. May 22, 11:11

to get back into leap of faith you have to wait for the tide to hit then you have a couple of minutes to get into the anomaly if its going to take you to the leap of faith it will have like an electric discharge coming off it as the tide supercharges it, if it does not have this then you have missed it so make a save just as the tide hits the station then soon as its over travel speed to the anomaly you should have a nav beacon near the anomaly so that your marker.
hope this helps

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”