5.10 BUG - Station Trader only trading one ware despite no shortage

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kerririallis

5.10 BUG - Station Trader only trading one ware despite no shortage

Post by kerririallis » Mon, 2. May 22, 14:26

So, I have a station that produces Hull Parts and Advanced Composites. It makes the Refined Metals required itself, but has to ship in Graphene. Unfortunately, my traders assigned to the station, only seem to be willing to trade for Graphene according to the information in the Behavior tab. The station in question is not short on Graphene (2,226 of 3,128 allocated storage), the relevant production (Adv. Comp.) is stalled due to no storage space, and both Advanced Composites and Hull Parts have plenty in storage to sell. I've tried reassigning the traders for the station and it will briefly show all of the wares again, soon after, it will switch back over to Graphene only. My station is filling up because the traders won't empty out the finished products. I've seen in other posts that the station manager will designate certain wares as "critical" if there's a shortage, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. I even forced a couple of transports to top off Graphene just to make sure it wasn't "short" (it was half full at that point).

This link shows the relevant information (assuming I didn't forget something).
https://imgur.com/a/Yy4lcUI

Any help in figuring this out would be wonderful.

leoriq
x3ap

Re: 5.10 BUG - Station Trader only trading one ware despite no shortage

Post by leoriq » Tue, 10. May 22, 11:47

it gets worse! My traders for Computronics substrate/Silicon Carbide factory wants to trade only the Hull Parts that are neither needed nor produced!

I assign a trader, it shows all the wares are are needed/produced by the factory in the list of Trader wares, it begins searching for trades, ignores that there is my factory that buys Silicon Carbide higher than Trader's factory sells it, and 30 seconds later reverts to trading only the Hull Parts.
Signature yes signature a GIGANTIC SIGNATURE!!

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 10. May 22, 13:15

Would be good to have a save with the issues present so it can be investigated.

MFG

Ketraar

kerririallis

Post by kerririallis » Wed, 11. May 22, 11:50

Unfortunately, I don't have a save that was at this point anymore. I've since dismantled that station and moved it. The problem never really resolved itself unless I overfilled it with Graphene.

leoriq
x3ap

Post by leoriq » Wed, 11. May 22, 11:59

and I play with extensions.
I need to clarify that this behavior reproduces only for one of my stations that produces
Protein Paste
Med Supplies
Terran MRE
Computronic Substrate
Silicon Carbide
Metallic Microlattice

Other stations - one with PP/MS/T MRE production, another with MM production - work fine
Signature yes signature a GIGANTIC SIGNATURE!!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”