Bug of repair drone

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

joheee111088

Bug of repair drone

Post by joheee111088 » Fri, 20. May 22, 11:15

Good day to everyone.

1 I found a bug in the behavior of the repair drones. They have detached themselves from the main ship and have been ordered to explore on their own and are not moving anywhere.
At the same time, xenon ships go to them with the intention of attacking, but nothing happens.
I can't do anything with drones, also to attack they. Then I go another place or sector, far from them, and they are deleted from map.
Please see why this happened and how it can be fixed with the next update of the game. Save link below. Game on steam with all DLC.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3OigR ... sp=sharing

Thanks.
Last edited by joheee111088 on Fri, 20. May 22, 11:37, edited 2 times in total.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Bug of repair drone and transport for deliver goods. And some else

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 20. May 22, 11:25

In Tech Sp, please report just one issue per thread as should be described in the thread title as otherwise the right devs will not see your other reports. For each thread give the requested information about your game, any mods, etc, and it is usually best to provide a link to an uploaded vanilla save that shows the issue - which you have done here. :)

Please do not make game suggestions in this forum. That is what the main X4 gameplay discussion forum is for.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

joheee111088

Re: Bug of repair drone and transport for deliver goods. And some else

Post by joheee111088 » Fri, 20. May 22, 11:36

Accepted.
I don't like the forums, but I like the game... I got a little carried away while posting.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Bug of repair drone

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 20. May 22, 12:30

Thanks for the changes. :thumb_up: Can you confirm something please. When you go OOS and the unresponsive repair drones disappear off the map, are they actually lost or are they back on their ship?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

joheee111088

Re: Bug of repair drone

Post by joheee111088 » Fri, 20. May 22, 16:12

There are no active drones on the ships. They are incorporeal... The model is displayed visually, nothing more. Then they just disappear (lost). At least with their speed, I didn't see them moving back towards the ship.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”