5.10 HF3 - Erlking to Leap of Faith

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Withidread
x4

5.10 HF3 - Erlking to Leap of Faith

Post by Withidread » Sat, 25. Jun 22, 19:45

I've been trying to jump the Erlking to Leap of Faith with no success. For the longest time I thought I was just losing track of the anomaly, but I've since taken an Astrid through several more times, leaving new nav beacons to help pinpoint the anomaly used.

Unfortunately, my save is marked as modified.

Is anyone able to confirm the issue or been able to get the Erlking into Leap of Faith?

EGO_Aut
x4

Re: 5.10 HF3 - Erlking to Leap of Faith

Post by EGO_Aut » Sat, 25. Jun 22, 19:57

I had problems with a XL Const. Ship. under 5.0
Maybe docked and jumping with the HQ?

Edit: maybe with a save pre 5.0 :gruebel:
Last edited by EGO_Aut on Sat, 25. Jun 22, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Sat, 25. Jun 22, 21:11

This bug was meant to have been fixed? As far as I am aware all ships are meant to be able to use anomalies.

Withidread
x4

Post by Withidread » Sun, 26. Jun 22, 16:04

Imperial Good wrote:
Sat, 25. Jun 22, 21:11
This bug was meant to have been fixed? As far as I am aware all ships are meant to be able to use anomalies.
I'll try flying through with a Raptor, since it was specifically mentioned in the notes and see what happens.

Withidread
x4

Post by Withidread » Sun, 26. Jun 22, 22:01

I got a raptor through ok, but it took me a few tries saving/reloading. It's difficult to see those anomalies "sparking" under normal circumstances, and the tide makes it more so.

I'm trying the Erlking again, but am still interested to know if anyone's actually gotten it through the anomaly.

It would be really helpful if there were a way to permanently stabilize this one as I have spent hours upon hours upon hours with this.

Withidread
x4

Post by Withidread » Thu, 30. Jun 22, 05:51

I've basically given up trying to get the Erlking into Leap of Faith at this point as I still haven't been successful.

I'll try again after the next patch, whenever that is, to see if anything changes, but for now it's just too frustrating to continue pursuing.

Katorone
x3tc

Post by Katorone » Thu, 30. Jun 22, 08:37

If you have difficulty gauging if the ship is over the anomaly, you can use f2 (twice) to reposition the external camera.

KhorsKan
x4

Post by KhorsKan » Mon, 4. Jul 22, 11:18

Withidread wrote:
Sun, 26. Jun 22, 22:01
I got a raptor through ok, but it took me a few tries saving/reloading. It's difficult to see those anomalies "sparking" under normal circumstances, and the tide makes it more so. (...)
I'm in the same situation, I can't see the sparks since 3-4 waves ... impossible to know when to pass or not (fortunately I pilot the Astrid but it begins to become very very frustrating) !

Katorone wrote:
Thu, 30. Jun 22, 08:37
If you have difficulty gauging if the ship is over the anomaly, you can use f2 (twice) to reposition the external camera.
My ship is perfectly positioned.
For me it's not a positioning problem but the disappearance of the sparks .................................................

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”