[#124]Unable to undock Asgard from PIO Equipment dock

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Neke

[#124]Unable to undock Asgard from PIO Equipment dock

Post by Neke » Sun, 3. Jul 22, 19:44

Hi!

Version and language: English, 5.10(479084)
Whether or not your game is modified using any third party scripts or mods: Game is not modded, but I have all DLCs running.
Game start being played: Not too sure, it's an old save. Probably The Young Gun.
Exact nature of the problem, where and when it occurs and what you were doing at the time:
I have an Asgard docked at PIO Equipment Dock by NPC "Dock and wait" command. When I teleported to this ship and took control - I found myself unable to undock. If I click Undock from menu or Shift D - station maintenace interface disappears and nothing happens. If Ctrl D from controls and get back on - station maintenance interface appears again with voiced notification "Succesfully docked".
Playing with this behaviour over and over again I managed to undock straight to already active travel drive with 700 speed...
Something is not right here.

Any possibly relevant changes you have made to your game, system, or software before the issue occurred:
My system has some OC tweaks for CPU and Memory. Memory config is 100% stable as I've been running it for almost a year with no problems. CPU config I changed last week, it is doing fine so far and I doubt it can be messing with ingame processes, but just in case.

Where appropriate, additional symptoms, error messages, links to saves, screenshots and crash dump files (see this FAQ entry).
Your system specifications in the form of a DxDiag report and vulkaninfo (see this FAQ entry).
I dropped screenshots, DxDiag and save file on google disc - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I doubt I will be checking forum regularly, so if any additional info is required from me - ping me at Egosoft Discord server - Neke#5622

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Unable to undock Asgard from PIO Equipment dock

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 4. Jul 22, 10:02

Have you verified your game installation since it was last updated?

Just for clarity, how did you get that Asgard?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Neke

Post by Neke » Thu, 7. Jul 22, 21:43

Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 4. Jul 22, 10:02
Have you verified your game installation since it was last updated?

Just for clarity, how did you get that Asgard?
Verified and put screenshot on same Gdrive link, 3.png

I got it by boarding it, most likely at Htikva's Choice. I been changing ARG Engines for TER Engines at that dock

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 7. Jul 22, 22:14

.. and you have checked that the dock has no Terran resource shortages that might cause the engine update to hang up in a critical upgrade situation?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”